User Controls

An American Film

The sun was rising over the horizon as I took a long puff of my cigarette. The weather will be turning cool soon and I always forget to pack a jacket. I shivered a little in the cool morning breeze blowing into my car as I sped down a lonely country road. The two kids were in the back seat, squirming around like little worms. That's what they are anyhow, little fucking worms. Surprisingly, it was the girl who put up more of a fight than the little boy did. I had to spray wasp repellent into her eyes and then beat her unconscious with a rock. The little boy was terrified and went with me willing, shitting and pissing his pants the entire time. Haha, what a fucking faggot!

I pulled over along the side of the road where the ditch became deeper. I pushed in the cigarette lighter to my walrus dick purple Mitsubishi Gallant to allow it to get hot while I hummed the tune to "Mary Had A Little Lamb". The kids were moaning and squirming through their bondages, trying desperately to break free. I stared out the window and dazed off, thinking about those new cheese filled burritos at Taco Bell. What exactly is that cheese? It's not fucking cheese. I don't know what it is, but it certainly isn-*click!*...the cigarette lighter popped out. Without hesitation, I pulled it out and spun around, RAMMING it into the little girl's eye. Her muffled blood curdling screams echoed in the silent countryside as I pushed and twisted the hot cigarette lighter into her eyeball. The little boy watched in horror and started pissing and shitting his pants again. "FUCKING QUEER!", I shouted at him, grabbing a hammer and beating his skull in over and over and over and over. I couldn't stop hammering it down into his face, each strike caving his skull in and causing a pooling of blood and an audible, sickening cracking of bone. I beat him and beat him until my arm grew tired.

Needing some fresh air, I stepped out of the car and paced back and forth for a moment, allowing my arm to rest the little girl was still moaning from her now roasted black eyeball and each moan or whimper caused a deep, seething hatred to burn deep within me. Without even thinking, I dragged her out of the car and laid her on the road, her head towards the car's front left tire. I slowly and carefully drove up onto her face and then slammed down on both the gas and the brakes at the same time. The tires spun wildly as smoke surrounded the car. The tire's tread caught traction with the girl's skin and ripped her face off as well as the muscles and veins. Blood was splattering wildly into the air in front of me and I laughed hysterically. I eventually stopped and dragged the little boy's body out of the back of my car and laid it on top of the girl's body which was now decapitated and severely mangled and bloodied. I then got back into my car as "Highway To The Danger Zone" came on the radio and I tapped the steering wheel rhythmically as I drove off into the horizon. The end.
    [greentext]>not huffing the wasp spray [/greentext]
    >no doritos taco bell trianglist food
    [greentext]>not shouting TASTE THE ISOSCELES and blowing nutmeg in his eyes[/greentext]
    [greentext]>no Jessier[/greentext]

i give it 3 CAN YOU SEE THE MANIA IN MY EYES out of zongo.
Jump to Top