User Controls

Which NIS Member Is This?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    FBI searching for bank robber who handed a teller a note that included his address

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - Cleveland police and the FBI are still searching for a man who robbed a local bank Monday morning, but they already know who they’re looking for thanks to an unforced error on behalf of the robber.

Police said 54-year-old Michael Harrell walked into the U.S. Bank in the 7900 block of Euclid Avenue around 11:10 a.m. and handed the teller a note. The teller complied and handed over an undisclosed amount of cash.

Harrell probably didn’t realize at the time that the note the passed to the teller also included his name and address, which led to a quicker than usual identification.

Law enforcement is now asking the public for help to locate Harrell, a 5-foot-7 black male with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt, baseball cap, long camouflage shorts and dark sneakers.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Cleveland Division of Police, the Cleveland FBI or Crimestopppers.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    how would they know it's his address?
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Oldest story in the book: bank robber writes stick up note on the back of a personal cheque.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    And to think, he could have been a brain surgeon!
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    I know a guy who robbed a bank and got away with it. He got away by getting on a bus lmao

Later he confessed to it cause they got him for something else, but that's still hilarious that he was able to escape by getting on a bus.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    A lot of these guys are only getting like $2k-$5k per robbery.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Banks don't keep much cash on hand anymore
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by park police I know a guy who robbed a bank and got away with it. He got away by getting on a bus lmao

Later he confessed to it cause they got him for something else, but that's still hilarious that he was able to escape by getting on a bus.

A bus is actually a pretty easy escape if you think about it.

I knew this dude that robbed a bank, I met him at the bus stop when I was 19 going to go pay my cell bill.. I had a job, money, and actually lived in a really nice house with the mexican consulate but at that point in my life I was naive to the fact that older men wanted to screw me and he was doing a jack off gesture inside his jacket and I just didn't pay any attention just kept looking forward. He then asked me If I was homeless and I told him no just waiting for the bus to pay my cell bill and he asked how much it was and he said he'd help me out and pay for it and if I wanted to chill at his motel. I was like sure yeah thanks bud I appreciate it.

We went to his motel and were drinking brews and the guy had a literal gimp that was his bitch or something it was really bizarre and he offered me some of the crack but I told him I'm fine. But he was just smoking crack and talking about how niggers would rape whyte bois in prison and how he hated them so much for using these fine young men. I was getting really nervous because he was so intense, just the way he was posturing and looking at me. But some other dude came over and they were smoking crack together talking about how they might get caught for this bank robbery and the other dude while smoking crack was looking at me and was like "who the fuck is this kid?" and the gont started going about how I'm such a beautiful boy lol and the other was like "whatever.. fag"

but it ent up to where the guy was so cracked out he gave me 70 dollars to go buy some heroin and told me to promise to come back. We were standing at the bus stop and the bus came and one of my roomies was on the bus and I just jumped on and he was like "who's that dude?" and I blew it off. Never came back.

A month later I was living with my gf and was driving her car and I saw the Aryan gont crossing the intersection and he looked at me and I almost wanted to run him over pulp fiction style because I was so freaked out the guy was really intimidating just looking at him

but yeah someone robbed the randalls/safeway in my hood where I had my accident, some lady just went in with sun glasses and put a note on the counter and the retards that work there (they all are retards) just gave it to her.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    "he asked me if i was homeless"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    imagine doing this with someone else's address

XTREME SWATTING
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    I live off of a Street called Euclid and I'll be 54 soon but Naw.. not white trash enough to live in Modern day Ohio.

Ohio used to be a cool state in the 70s but it's turned into a real shit show the past 20 years or so.
    then again.. California as well.

But California still has some decent places to go into
    G4LM African Astronaut
    And then there's Montana

But we don't speak of Montana
    Harrell probably didn’t realize at the time that the note the passed to the teller also included his name and address

And then...

Law enforcement is now asking the public for help to locate Harrell

Ohio cops are not so bright either it seems.
    Originally posted by G4LM And then there's Montana

But we don't speak of Montana

Hey, Montana aint no Vegas.

Tell us what happened in Montana
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And then…

Ohio cops are not so bright either it seems.

They're used to chasing UFOs (on a serious note but sounds funny)

it's also a state known for large sex trade prisons and still heavy issues with race relations (clearly shown by Half Black man Zok and people like Fona. Does Zok hate his black side?)
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania But California still has some decent places to go into

Like other states?

It's like a lot of folks are moving to Oregon from cali.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    ??? California is awesome
    Originally posted by Admin Like other states?

It's like a lot of folks are moving to Oregon from cali.

Those are the bitch-sell-out Californians. I want to buy land and might way up near Shasta but I'm still staying in California.

Pussies selling out like that.

pfft Oregon. pfft pfffft
    it's like People in California like Washington people or Nevada people but Oregon and California tend to clash

It's like LA vs the Bay. People in the bay area like people from San Diego but people from LA always act like they're better than San Franciscans and vice versa.

Oakland stays neutral in this game.
Jump to Top