User Controls

Just got robb3d at gunpoint

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    On my way to see my PT for an injury From one of my various week long jobs I had some extra time to kill.

While sitting in a parking garage sitting in my car and listening to an old soundtrack I bootlegged fron an old South by Southwest performance I see from my periferial a dark image blur which taps on my window.

Naturally I thought for a moment it was garage security or another patron needing to ask for directions.

I rolled down my window to see a shiny nickle plated firearm of a large caliber pointing just inches from my face...

(This is an interactive Kr0z taleLOL 3..2..1.. Go!)
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I yell 'do it faggot'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    I yell do me faggot!
    Ghost Black Hole
    "you would be doing me a favor"
    "A favore you say.. :would-be criminal is somewhat intrigued as to why Kr0z is saying this.."either he is a very bold girly-man or he wants me to serve him up a Fukital by proxy"
    Ghost Black Hole
    Here is a funny truth that happen on my end.

Right afterward I got out to go to the therapy since I was killing time humoring myself and I shit you not. I said "Watch me get robbed for reals"

I had to take a shit instead of waiting to get to the doctor/PT clinic to do it.

The doors wouldn't lock and there is some homeless looking guy with his cans and was washing up.. I couldn't lock the stall door and went to the next stall and couldn't lock it so I kept my foot on the door. The dude washed up but I could see he kept looking towards my door through the crack. To be honest.. he looks like the kind of person you don't want to be in a stall with. I saw his eyes. they were huge and buggy like Graves disease and bloodshot like he just busted blood vessals. he leaves towards the door, opens it and looks like he's seeing if anyone is coming. He then pauses and looks like he's thinkig weather to do something While I'm in the stall. I grabbed my keys and I just said.. Whats up man.. you're just staring at my door like you have something on your mind. I mean I was probably going to get shot anyways.

He grabs his bag and walks out. I got up and got the fuck out of there. But the mens room is in a weird dark pathway leading out both left and right up a ramp.. but it's under the ground level. It was in Oakland.

I started laughing once I saw he was a good 50 yards i front of me. then he is about to cross where I am.. and this fucking long ass flatcar train (at least a mile long ) had a long ways to go before we could pass.. he looked at me and then walked up the sidewalk instead of crossing.

I was kind of releaved because I didn't know where this would go. You see someone in a bathroomm.. just wait it out. especially ift hey look shifty like that. that's not judging someone by the cover.. he kept pacing and I kept thinking "Shit, I shouldn't of made that Joke.. What if he does shoot me.. how would that look" especially with Luigi seeing my photo on TV and having a good laugh with his piece of shit friend Dregs on here.
    Also on the news today. Some Bay Area woman was at the concert in Las Vegas and was with friends when someone got shot (not her). She then attends this Garlic Festival in Gilroy just south of San Jose and Nearly gets hit again.

I'm not the only one with weird ass karma it seems
    G4LM African Astronaut
    I will never understand how your brain works.
    Originally posted by G4LM I will never understand how your brain works.

It's like I see shit before it happens.. sometimes I joke

also something else happened in the garage.. fucking pieces of shit people are there.

It kind of felt deliberate (that part of it). No one attending with 4 step process all failing at the same time.

I'll never park down there again.
    Originally posted by G4LM I will never understand how your brain works.

YOU GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY? SAY IT NOW, ESE
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is this like a choose your own adventure where you get to choose which t2k1 response you get
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Here is a funny truth that happen on my end.

Right afterward I got out to go to the therapy since I was killing time humoring myself and I shit you not. I said "Watch me get robbed for reals"

I had to take a shit instead of waiting to get to the doctor/PT clinic to do it.

The doors wouldn't lock and there is some homeless looking guy with his cans and was washing up.. I couldn't lock the stall door and went to the next stall and couldn't lock it so I kept my foot on the door. The dude washed up but I could see he kept looking towards my door through the crack. To be honest.. he looks like the kind of person you don't want to be in a stall with. I saw his eyes. they were huge and buggy like Graves disease and bloodshot like he just busted blood vessals. he leaves towards the door, opens it and looks like he's seeing if anyone is coming. He then pauses and looks like he's thinkig weather to do something While I'm in the stall. I grabbed my keys and I just said.. Whats up man.. you're just staring at my door like you have something on your mind. I mean I was probably going to get shot anyways.

He grabs his bag and walks out. I got up and got the fuck out of there. But the mens room is in a weird dark pathway leading out both left and right up a ramp.. but it's under the ground level. It was in Oakland.

I started laughing once I saw he was a good 50 yards i front of me. then he is about to cross where I am.. and this fucking long ass flatcar train (at least a mile long ) had a long ways to go before we could pass.. he looked at me and then walked up the sidewalk instead of crossing.

I was kind of releaved because I didn't know where this would go. You see someone in a bathroomm.. just wait it out. especially ift hey look shifty like that. that's not judging someone by the cover.. he kept pacing and I kept thinking "Shit, I shouldn't of made that Joke.. What if he does shoot me.. how would that look" especially with Luigi seeing my photo on TV and having a good laugh with his piece of shit friend Dregs on here.

You were speaking to him from inside the stall?
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania I rolled down my window to see a shiny nickle plated firearm of a large caliber pointing just inches from my face…

Just inches from your face the size of the caliber isn't really that important. Had it been a .22 you'd probably still die should he have fired it in your cranium. It's just not worth it for the Iphone 4 and $5 you lost.
    Originally posted by aldra is this like a choose your own adventure where you get to choose which t2k1 response you get

It's me sitting in my car while on NIS thinking of a Kr0z BS story. like telling everyone he got into a fight and "you should of saw the other guy" while all along it was just a bike accident. it was funny but he says shit like this all the time. Like the time he said his daughter died and then carried on like he was off the hook for child support. No one found that funny.

Talk about how you want to create a response (re me when you pot.'call.kettle.black' Instead of debating me on how TOTSE might actually be apart of Weather Underground Organization (Though I never said he was behind 9/11.. his website clearly was used as a device)

Spin and try to play Lego-law/Cracker Jack psychologist all you want, aussie boy.

look out through those blinds, not inward.
    Good time to get that license to carry. You could have bagged and tagged your first negroid legally.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You were speaking to him from inside the stall?

LOL I was

the gap where the door meets the frame was a bit wider then the average shitter stall. looked like someone purposly took of the locks of both stalls.

He was just creeping around. like he deciding whether to say something to me.. or rob me.

that's the only reason I brought it up yet it just created a moment for Aldra the doubter.

I'm curious if Aldra is Trippy McGee
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Hey tk204jolj yiu know i love u rite
    Originally posted by G4LM Hey tk204jolj yiu know i love u rite

G4LM African Astronaut
    No i do don't be. Mad
Jump to Top