User Controls

Autocorrect is a good thing for me to broadcast again and I'm not sure if I can find a way to publish anonymously and still get to reap the monetary rewards of the most banal posters on the internet

G4LM African Astronaut
    Lol I know you are a special brand of retard to have gone septic two years in a row but I don't even know what to say about it is that it didn't have the overwhelming flavor of mayonnaise and the fat girls will take anything to the hospital right now if you want to See lol
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Hi i would like one hot dog to take care of this weekend
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Hi I am interested in the position you have posted on Craigslist
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Hi there are a few things I wanted to ask you regarding the job description and I am already pouring in the middle of the time
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Hi there is no Scoville unit for sale at this time
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Hi im with roofCare roofing and caring we have roof pads n tar for 5 dollars a day

(what the fuck?)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Hi there is a GROSS amount of misinformation on the subject of my life insurance policy and I am not black and I am perfectly fine with that shit
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Hi im with the smell of pee and how much I love you too much and I am so glad you are a special baby and I love you so much baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    But I did not come to the hospital right now if you were Chinese and I was thinking of you too
    G4LM African Astronaut
    But I don't even know what to say about it was that I was just joking man and I didn't want to go to the store in Mexico because they were not even sure how to get a food handlers certificate from the government to the hospital right now if you want to be reincarnated as a turk for the first Tuesday of every month here in Taiwan
    G4LM African Astronaut
    But I am not sure what to do after beating kingdom hearts 3 and I am not black
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Kill yourself
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    These are liek fortunes I could read them all day.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    MQ is a great resource for the first Tuesday of every month here in America and still have broken English are some of the shittiest I've ever seen
    G4LM African Astronaut
    MQdonalds is a good placeholder for opioid addiction and its easier to use than the other 2000 in the world accepts this except for the fact that it isn't actually in the Koran specifically
    G4LM African Astronaut
    MmQ is not a good place to start a dialogue with ugly people and discussing things even if we disagreed to the best fucking land with copious amounts of clay
    G4LM African Astronaut
    MQ is big gay and I am not black
    G4LM African Astronaut
    MQ I have a publishing and sales manager for the company that I am working on search engines like this is a good thing
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Minecraft xbox one of the most annoying and unsuccessful family members out of my life insurance policy has been officially using pinyin since 1958 and I have done too much research not to share with others who have been involved in the past and have been very helpful in helping me with this white supremacist
    G4LM African Astronaut
    More barbecue less knives than the ones that are heavily muslim
Jump to Top