User Controls

This place is ripe with wizards filled with rage and angst at the world

And they teleport behind you.
    HTS highlight reel
    Nothing personelle, yid.

Seriously though I don't think anyone here qualifies as a wizard.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS Nothing personelle, yid.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Lol
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by HTS Nothing personelle, yid.

I do. It's not really that hard, just study chaos magic. Or basic hermetic magic. Same thing for the most part. Same principles. Chaos magic is just old magic that was enhanced with modern science to make it more effective and sort out the bullshit hello kitty magic from the real thing.

Being a magus would be the highest level of wizardry. Magic can be found traditionally all over the world in various forms, and all effective forms are just a manipulation of quantum mechanics through will and consciousness.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol@ missing the wizard reference and also believing in chaos magic
    Originally posted by aldra lol@ missing the wizard reference and also believing in chaos magic
    It's just another part of science we don't fully understand yet. People who are good at it are usually referred to as telepaths, but everyone has telepathic ability to some extent. Google DMILS if you don't believe it. It's thoroughly peer-reviewed that humans can influence matter around them with their consciousness. William Braud was from my city, also. Or at least worked here.

Not being well versed in a subject doesn't mean it's not real.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by park police It's just another part of science we don't fully understand yet. People who are good at it are usually referred to as telepaths, but everyone has telepathic ability to some extent. Google DMILS if you don't believe it. It's thoroughly peer-reviewed that humans can influence matter around them with their consciousness. William Braud was from my city, also. Or at least worked here.

Not being well versed in a subject doesn't mean it's not real.

Prove telepathy is real. NOW.
    Originally posted by mmQ Prove telepathy is real. NOW.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

How about you use your brain instead of expecting me to do read everything for you? Use google, read about DMILS and William Braud's work, then try to convince me how they're wrong. Prove to me it isn't real.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by park police https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

How about you use your brain instead of expecting me to do read everything for you? Use google, read about DMILS and William Braud's work, then try to convince me how they're wrong. Prove to me it isn't real.

If whatever you posted was proof, you wouldn't have to say to me "prove to me it isnt real."

My brain is telling me, EVEN IF IT IS REAL, its certainly not a big enough deal to make any significant impact whatsoever.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ

lol wtf
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol wtf

hocus pocus bitch
    https://niggasin.space/thread/35272?p=1

I posted some good info on magic there. It's a national security secret though, like I said. So you aren't really expected to believe me. It's preferred if you don't actually.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by park police https://niggasin.space/thread/35272?p=1

I posted some good info on magic there. It's a national security secret though, like I said. So you aren't really expected to believe me. It's preferred if you don't actually.

I believe you.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    AVACADO CADAVER!
    Originally posted by park police It's thoroughly peer-reviewed that humans can influence matter around them with their consciousness

find me a single reputable peer-reviewed study

Originally posted by park police https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

that is literally just a high level overview of his work on a project with no information on its success, methods or even its goals. there doesn't appear to be any official information on the project itself, though a few sources tie it to the remote viewing project which was an insane boondoggle.

a lot of these projects seem to be based on a fundamental misunderstanding of what 'observe' means in relation to the uncertainty principle
    PS I'm downloading the 'gateway' series (from https://www.monroeinstitute.org/node/1443), though I have no idea if they're related to that project or if they're just piggybacking off the name. and they look to just be binaural beats for meditation.
    Originally posted by aldra find me a single reputable peer-reviewed study
    I just mentioned it to you, learn how to google more effectively, or use a better search engine that isn't completely sold out and corrupt maybe.

William Braud's original work was peer-reviewed and replicated in several different countries. Around 15 different studies total I think, all concluding the same thing his studies concluded: That the mind, through observation, has an affect on the things it observes, whether living or non living.

There is a physiological response in every living thing that is observed, normally on an unconscious level. Practitioners of magic, or telepaths, learn to blend the unconscious with the conscious mind through gnosis.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1220802/pg2

His original work, which I'm referring to that was peer reviewed and replicated in several different countries in over 15 studies, was originally done in the 70s. It's pretty old. The US Army also messed with DMILs, of course, and found that they could stunt the growth of mold in petri dishes by focusing negative thoughts on it. They found that it didn't matter if they were staring at it in person or using a camera from a remote location, there was always a negative effect on the growth of the petri dishes which had negative thoughts focused on them.

You're trying to argue with me about something that's been around for decades and proven to be real. What more proof do you need? If you want to be retarded and pedantic and say that isn't enough, that's your choice. But you have a lot to learn on this subject.

https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/2040116767_William_Braud
    AUTONOMIC DETECTION OF REMOTE OBSERVATION: TWO CONCEPTUAL REPLICATIONS
    https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003200140001-1.pdf
    William was an individual in whose presence paranormal things happened. He told one account in which a book of matches on the table burst spontaneously into fire shortly after an irritating secretary walked through. William said that he investigated the matches meticulously, but found no cause for the fire. Some days later he told this story to a visiting psychologist. As soon as he heard the story, the psychologist asked William, “You weren’t thinking of firing anyone, were you?” (Braud, 1994, p. 301). Only then did William realize the connection between the matches and the secretary, who was not doing a very good job and whom he should have fired.
    The old stories about wizards being able to do all sorts of crazy paranormal shit are not entirely fiction. I can consistently cause paranormal things to happen and I'm not the only person. Far from it.

William G Braud (1942-2012) considered human consciousness to be the most mysterious phenomenon in the universe, and devoted his career to searching out the enigmatic workings that characterize each of us. Braud completed over 290 written works, including peer reviewed articles, book chapters and three books.1 These focused mainly on parapsychology, consciousness studies, spirituality, exceptional human experiences, and transpersonal studies; they are archived and made available at www.inclusivepsychology.com.

Distant intentionality and the feeling of being
    stared at: Two meta-analyses
    Stefan Schmidt1
    *, Rainer Schneider1
    , Jessica Utts2 and
    Harald Walach1
    University Hospital Freiburg, Germany
    University of California, Davis, USA
    http://www.deanradin.com/evidence/Schmidt_DMILS_BJP.pdf

REMOTE MENTAL INFLUENCE OF ELECTRODERMAL ACTIVITY
    William G. Braud
    https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7cf9/b743fd819496370a737f791d7a80e07ee7b0.pdf

The research question to be addressed here is whether it is possible for mental activity of one person to influence the physiological
    activity of another person at a distance and under conditions that
    preclude conventional sensorimotor interactions and conventional
    physical energies. Such questions are typically asked within the
    domain known as "parapsychology" or "Psychical research," which
    deals with processes such as telepathy and clairvoyance. What is
    not appreciated, however, is that these very questions were actively
    researched by some of the founders and leading investigators of the
    disciplines that we now recognize as psychophysiology and conditioning and learning–disciplines that contributed importantly to the
    development of biofeedback and self-regulation research. I'll mention some relevant projects that were undertaken in the early 1900s
    in the Soviet Union by researchers who were exploring the newly
    discovered "conditional reflexes."
    Ivan Pavlov himself addressed some of these issues. Pavlov, to
    whom we are all indebted for his brilliant work in classical conditioning, was intensely interested in the various phenomena of hypnosis
    and in the unusual physiological and psychological functions manifested in psychiatric patients. In one of his lectures in physiology,
    after describing the extremely fine differentiations among conditional
    stimuli that dogs are able to make, he continued: "In us, in human
    beings, our higher conscious activity runs counter to these lower
    abilities to differentiate and hence hinders fine differentiation. That
    this is so is demonstrated by the fact that, in some instances, when
    man's normal conscious activity is altered, his ability to differentiate
    is sharpened. During special states of so-called clairvoyance, the differentiating ability in man reaches infinite sharpness" (Pavlov, 1952,
    p. 520).
    Vladimir Bekhterev, who made important contributions in what we
    now call "instrumental conditioning," was much more actively involved
    with these issues. In addition to his better known work in reflexology,
    Bekhterev himself conducted laboratory investigations of telepathic
    influence in dogs and in remote hypnotic influence of humans (see
    Gregory, 1976).

In a series of careful experiments, Vasiliev's team was
    able to induce motor acts, visual images and sensations, sleeping and
    awakening, and physiological reactions (breathing changes, changes
    in electrodermal activity) in persons stationed at remote locations and
    shielded from all conventional interactions. The methodology of these
    experiments included : (a) the use of selected, highly hypnotizable
    subjects, (b) objective recording (by means of kymographs), © mechanical randomizers, (d) statistical analyses of results, (e) sensory
    isolation, (f) electromagnetic shielding, and (g) variation of the distance between the influencer and the influencee (distances from 20
    meters to 1,700 kilometers were used). The general findings were:
    (a) the demonstration of positive results, (b) the finding that the effects
    survived iron-, lead-, and Faraday- chamber screening, and © the
    identification of important psychological factors that could impede or
    facilitate the effects.
    During this same time frame, similar investigations were being
    carried out in other countries. There were French experiment on inducing hypnosis at a distance (by Joire, Gibert, Janet, & Richet),

All this research, oh it can't be real I haven't seen it in person ( I have )
Jump to Top