User Controls

Nursing Aides fired after "Felt cute...might drop your grandma later" twitter picture

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifestyle/nursing-home-aides-felt-cute-accused-elderly-abuse-fired-171005597.html

Both of the aides, who have since lost their jobs, are refuting these allegations, claiming that taking a photo in a lift doesn’t warrant accusations about “elderly abuse.” According to Rakestraw, Blankenship’s mother-in-law passed away in a facility with which she has no affiliation.

“This is a case about slander, defamation of character and bullying,” Rakestraw tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “Half the world isn't even making it about abuse anymore. Now we're trashy and wh**** and god knows what else.”

Moses adds that it’s a case of “stalking and harassment.” “She literally stalked us to find out where we worked at,” she says.

In addition to this, Moses tells Yahoo Lifestyle that they were not fired from Etowah Health Care Center for posting the photo, but because it brought too much attention that the facility was not able to handle. The health center declined to comment.

“They couldn’t have the media circling them and said, ‘Sorry this happened,’” she says, adding that her manager even commented on the original photo, laughing at the joke.

NBC 24 reports that the two are working to sue Blankenship for harassment and stalking, but Moses declined to confirm this to Yahoo Lifestyle.

Lol, for taking a picture of yourself in a hoyer and snapchatting "might drop your grandma later XDXD"?

That's nothing, that's fucking stupid. These posers are probably literal elder abusers like me, but posting a picture of yourself is not "abusing the elderly" smdh.

You know the one on the left is somewhat retarded and steals oxys and likes it double dirty, and the one on the right also likes it dirty but is a mean piece of shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    how did they know who they were
    I'd take a blanket bath off the one on the right.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by DietPiano

Fuck you Diet. If I found out you did something like this to my 93 y/o Mom. I’d hunt you down and make sure you felt double what you did to her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Nurses are whores 😍

They’re basically strippers who show up on time
    Originally posted by Archer513 Nurses are whores 😍

They’re basically strippers who show up on time

Yup. That's been my experience...and I was engaged to one for 5yrs and lived in a trainee nurses facility with 600 nurses for the first year of that 5 years...the things those filthy whores got up to will stay in my mind for the rest of my life (and in my spank bank).
    Of course these are nurses aids which aren't really nurses, they are mainly there to wipe bottoms and feed the infirm chocolate pudding.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by DietPiano

Lol, for taking a picture of yourself in a hoyer and snapchatting "might drop your grandma later XDXD"?

That's nothing, that's fucking stupid. These posers are probably literal elder abusers like me, but posting a picture of yourself is not "abusing the elderly" smdh.

You know the one on the left is somewhat retarded and steals oxys and likes it double dirty, and the one on the right also likes it dirty but is a mean piece of shit.

i'd bang the both of em

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Of course these are nurses aids which aren't really nurses, they are mainly there to wipe bottoms and feed the infirm chocolate pudding.

i bet that was fun

Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Of course these are nurses aids which aren't really nurses, they are mainly there to wipe bottoms and feed the infirm chocolate pudding.

Nurses aids and lpn’s are the trashiest of the bunch. Slurp you right down in a parking lot

A lot of neck tattoos and black kids 👍🏻
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Fuck you Diet. If I found out you did something like this to my 93 y/o Mom. I’d hunt you down and make sure you felt double what you did to her.

We set up a hidden camera for my grandmother in her last days. People dont abuse their elders like that in Mexico though, it would be unimaginable.

Would murder and go to prison if somebody did that shit to my mom. I have grabbed a bat before to protect her from this crazy asshole who i am eternally upset i did not get a chance to hit.
    Here in Tejas most Nurses aids seem to be 250lb and black (and wear house shoes at work)...another reason why England is better.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Here in Tejas most Nurses aids seem to be 250lb and black (and wear house shoes at work)…another reason why England is better.

What are house shoes?
    Originally posted by G4LM What are house shoes?

Called "Slippers" in the UK.

G4LM African Astronaut
    Lol that's bizarre. Never seen a nurse wearing slippers. Seems like a health code violation to have open toed shoes.
    Originally posted by G4LM Would murder and go to prison if somebody did that shit to my mom. I have grabbed a bat before to protect her from this crazy asshole who i am eternally upset i did not get a chance to hit.

but after a second or two to think it through properly it would have occurred to you that if it all went wrong you wouldn't exactly have been able to run away or anything.

lol

G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist but after a second or two to think it through properly it would have occurred to you that if it all went wrong you wouldn't exactly have been able to run away or anything.

lol

Be less high next time you post.

Maybe you'll be coherent then.
    well, its just you wouldn't be able to run away from an assailant with all the extra weight you're carryinmg there, obvs.

so like as soon as he took that bat off you you'd be fucked, and not in the way that involves flabby ripples running up your back pal.

Jump to Top