User Controls

That hooker on the Corner

nonarky Houston
    always at the stop sign near my house smoking crack, she looks hit, she has a flat ass, and flat lumpy titties, and a stank ass twat, and she still gets picked up by rich dudes and dropped back off. she throws her tampons on my sidewalk and she even sleeps on the corner too! how can i get this crack whore off my corner?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    do u still construct orange gun
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman

1. Get a large box, a stick, a string, and a bag of crack.
    2. Tie the string to the stick and use it to prop up the box.
    3. Place a trail of crack rocks leading to where she sleeps.
    4. When she follows the crack trail into the box pull on the string and trap her.
    5. Nail up the box and drive out into the middle of the forest where you can release her into the wild.
    Get a bucket off piss, drive by and dump it on her. Or get a paintball gun and fire about 100 balls at her.
    nonarky Houston
    1. Get a large box, a stick, a string, and a bag of crack.
    2. Tie the string to the stick and use it to prop up the box.
    3. Place a trail of crack rocks leading to where she sleeps.
    4. When she follows the crack trail into the box pull on the string and trap her.
    5. Nail up the box and drive out into the middle of the forest where you can release her into the wild.

a zoo would be better. at least she wold make the zoo money satisfying the animals.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Rent a car. Pretend to go pick her up, drive to a wooded area. If she asks you why spin some bullshit about 'muh privacy' and tell her you'll pay extra. Then when you're alone, strangle her. Don't stab her or shoot her especially not in the car that shit is too messy. Bury her in the forest nice and deep, no one will miss her ass either. Also, don't think strangling a bitch is anything like in the movies, it takes a while for real people to die.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like sofey's idear and I'd that having fun and making it worth your while is to prolong the strangle. A loose strangle, one that allows her to breathe her dying breaths but still feel the slow constriction weighing down upon her neck. Pulsating hard and soft pressure, watching her pupils change; her eyes change as her airway opens up, and closes. They way her face pleads with you and twists into a sort of abstract art of fear, the face of someone who knows they're going to die. Her coughs when she regains breath at the last moment, upon your release. Her frown as she twists it upward ever so slightly to indicate a sense of relief- the closest she'll come to any semblance of a smile. Her immediate return to a begging, desperate face as you instantly reapply pressure to her throat, over, and over, and over again. Ha.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I like sofey's idear and I'd that having fun and making it worth your while is to prolong the strangle. A loose strangle, one that allows her to breathe her dying breaths but still feel the slow constriction weighing down upon her neck. Pulsating hard and soft pressure, watching her pupils change; her eyes change as her airway opens up, and closes. They way her face pleads with you and twists into a sort of abstract art of fear, the face of someone who knows they're going to die. Her coughs when she regains breath at the last moment, upon your release. Her frown as she twists it upward ever so slightly to indicate a sense of relief- the closest she'll come to any semblance of a smile. Her immediate return to a begging, desperate face as you instantly reapply pressure to her throat, over, and over, and over again. Ha.

How wonderfully quaint.
Jump to Top