User Controls

alcohol tripping

i dont always drink, but when i do, i chug 15 beers worth of alcohol in a few hours

the point of drinking is to get double vision for hours
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    The point of drinking is to waste time and money on a shitty, toxic drug.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Kill yourself faster sploo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The point of drinking is to make something happen.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ The point of drinking is to

Originally posted by G4LM Kill yourself faster sploo
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Alcohol is kind of stupid, but used in a ritual context it's quite brilliant.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by park police Alcohol is kind of stupid, but used in a ritual context it's quite brilliant.

Same could be said for everything and anything.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mmQ Same could be said for everything and anything.

Sort of. Alcohol is just more "kind of stupid" than weed or shrooms. Probably even more than meth to be honest.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by park police Sort of. Alcohol is just more "kind of stupid" than weed or shrooms. Probably even more than meth to be honest.

Why? Do you think of meth was legalized and as normalized as booze would things be the same? What if meth was casual and there were meth bars were people went to and just hung out smoking it all night? I'd imagine it would be eighteen times more peculiar and ultimately BAD than compared to standard alcohol bars.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Why? Do you think of meth was legalized and as normalized as booze would things be the same? What if meth was casual and there were meth bars were people went to and just hung out smoking it all night? I'd imagine it would be eighteen times more peculiar and ultimately BAD than compared to standard alcohol bars.

Lol @ the idea of meth bars. Ur a real funny guy mq with ur big sexy squishy brain
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    come on fatty, CUT THE SHIT. you NEED to lose weight, I'm serious. why dont you grow a pair and go with something like gin, scotch, rye?
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dissociator come on fatty, CUT THE SHIT. you NEED to lose weight, I'm serious. why dont you grow a pair and go with something like gin, scotch, rye?

Really tho lol. Beer drinkers are always chubby.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by G4LM Really tho lol. Beer drinkers are always chubby.

So what's your excuse?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š i dont always drink, but when i do, i chug 15 beers worth of alcohol in a few hours

the point of drinking is to get double vision for hours

You people are so casual
    Lol, I took five grams of T-PAIN, drank a fifth of everclear, became incontinent and then walked around the woods with a semiautomatic rifle until I was arrested

Then I got out of jail, drank a half gallon of vodka and passed out, then got up and went to work but got sent home and spent the night in five layers of clothes and the heat on 80 trying to clean up the mess I made with the seizures and incontinence

I think I'm starting to lose the plot now

I tried to warn you fuckers
    And I think I gave myself the disease that shall not be named again

I'm starting to think that God created that disease specifically to punish people like me, it's like every negative drug effect/withdrawal effect rolled into one

And it appears to have been used to punish the "flesh-lusters" in Numbers 11
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by JΟ…icebox I think I gave myself the disease that shall not be named again

hypochondria?
    Yeah probably
    Now I'm bleeding from my asshole

That's just great
Jump to Top