User Controls

Re-vaping vaped weed (ABV)

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    The joys of having a desktop vaporizer is that once you vape your ganja you can vape it once more or smoke it.

Last year when I was homeless and living out of the car I had a cotton candy container full of abv, it was a fucccckkkk ton of weed it was insane how much I had vaped (I don't remember any of it).
    I smoked that stuff for a whole month.

I've tried making edibles with my ABV but they never do anything for me.
    For the short time I vaped marijuana I used to give my dealer abv weed and then buy mid from him for $10 per quarter
    Originally posted by Jυicebox For the short time I vaped marijuana I used to give my dealer abv weed and then buy mid from him for $10 per quarter

That must have been the ancient days of yore
    I can't imagine giving anyone a discount for their ABV, I wouldn't even want to smoke someone else's ABV.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal That must have been the ancient days of yore
    I can't imagine giving anyone a discount for their ABV, I wouldn't even want to smoke someone else's ABV.

This was in 2015

He made brownies with it supposedly
    That was the year my grandparents died and I started living in hotels

Awful awful year, it was like a really bad hangover.

Speaking of ... I wish I had some alcohol right now ;_; a naisu craft beer with lots of flavors.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jυicebox For the short time I vaped marijuana I used to give my dealer abv weed and then buy mid from him for $10 per quarter

This reminds me of returning empty coke bottles to the store in Mexico lol
    Originally posted by G4LM This reminds me of returning empty coke bottles to the store in Mexico lol

Lol yeah, same concept more or less
    What is abv alcohol by volume?
    Anyway i get a 10% dicount for wearing my "retail" (it's not retail) work shirt into the vape store I found out by accident which is neato buh beano
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano What is abv alcohol by volume?
    Anyway i get a 10% dicount for wearing my "retail" (it's not retail) work shirt into the vape store I found out by accident which is neato buh beano

Abv/avb

Already been vaped/already vaped bud.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal The joys of having a desktop vaporizer is that once you vape your ganja you can vape it once more or smoke it.

Last year when I was homeless and living out of the car I had a cotton candy container full of abv, it was a fucccckkkk ton of weed it was insane how much I had vaped (I don't remember any of it).
    I smoked that stuff for a whole month.

I've tried making edibles with my ABV but they never do anything for me.

You clearly aren't doing it right if you can vape it more than once. Once you boil off all the oils there shouldn't be anything left to vape OR smoke since the plant matter itself doesn't contain (enough) THC (to get you high. At all).
    WellHung Black Hole
    U people Talk about the same lame boring shit constantly.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet You clearly aren't doing it right if you can vape it more than once. Once you boil off all the oils there shouldn't be anything left to vape OR smoke since the plant matter itself doesn't contain (enough) THC (to get you high. At all).

Ghost Black Hole
    I've been smoking particles and getting high as fuck despite being able to smoke grams of government grade daily
Jump to Top