User Controls

If you broke someone’s arm who attacked you with s knife

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Would you csll the cops or get the fuk out of dodge worrying you will be charged despite the guy having a knife? How would you react to such a situation and how do you hink the law would treat it depending on where you live?
    Anyone who attacks me with anything is getting 115 grains of tranquilizer administered directly to the brain
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would rape them
    I ask because Ive been getting sort of into it with this menel or bum dude here in Poland near me who is using religion to rip people off and take advantage of old people. I wonder if I confront him while he is doing it if he pulls a knife out what my next steps will be.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Would you csll the cops or get the fuk out of dodge worrying you will be charged despite the guy having a knife? How would you react to such a situation and how do you hink the law would treat it depending on where you live?

Call the cops.
    Originally posted by WellHung Call the cops.

You really think if he lunged one and zi grabbed the arm and out him in arm abr and broke it the cops would be on my side depsite him being s bum and using s knife couldnt they still say I am guilty of injuring him or someone has to pay for his damage like hospitsl bill? I mean I know I have no record here thst could mean all the difference and this guy probably does but they still may have info thst i was deported so be biased based on that and had one inanother country thst could come up in their system.
    Or do you mean jsut lay back and dont engage him if he pulls it out and call?
    He already threatened me and his get down is to give religious flyers pretend to be part of some orgwnization thsn aggressively demand money for the flirt he gives out which he probably steals from churches. When he threatened me because i said i wouldnt pay him and give it back he ende dup posturing and we both walked away i asked him if he was looking fir a problem then it didnt go anywhere but ive been seeing him doing it around town again.

Part of me wanted to leave it alone but I saw him do it to elderly people.
    I actually called him a piece of shit alst time i walked by him but know this isnt good eniugh. The only way hell stop is thriugh fesr of doing it at least there around me so I dont see it or some other thing,
    You do know that this forum has "edit" functionality right?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yes, but people will often not read already read and written posts thereafter.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat You really think if he lunged one and zi grabbed the arm and out him in arm abr and broke it the cops would be on my side depsite him being s bum and using s knife couldnt they still say I am guilty of injuring him or someone has to pay for his damage like hospitsl bill? I mean I know I have no record here thst could mean all the difference and this guy probably does but they still may have info thst i was deported so be biased based on that and had one inanother country thst could come up in their system.

I don't know if they will be on your side. But you look a hell of a lot more guilty if you flee the scene. Technically ,you acted in self defense, which is perfectly legal.
    Even if I confront him first?

Wnd I get about looking guilty bs unguilty but why not jsut tell a witness to call and get out of scene and get the witness to give them the info or make the statement? To me by this time the guy has a fuked up hand or arm and i domt care about going to court alter and making sure he does some months in jail i care about not getting any time myself and if thst other witness can corrabroste me without me being there wouldnt thst be enough?
    Couldnt theys ay since I comfrotned him I was the Agressor even thiugh all I did was tell him tos top tsking advantage of old people?
    Originally posted by Wariat I ask because Ive been getting sort of into it with this menel or bum dude here in Poland near me who is using religion to rip people off and take advantage of old people. I wonder if I confront him while he is doing it if he pulls a knife out what my next steps will be.

Going to jail I expect as you'd be the aggressor and he'd have every right to defend himself.
    How would i be attacking him by confront ping the fsct he is a scammer ripping people off and commiting a crime of fraud using religious services he claims to represent being a dope fiend? Self defense isnt using a knife on someone to get sway with commiting more crimes because they confront you about it or warn people you are tslking to. Who himself slready aggressively threatened me and said i will be right back waiting in a threatening way as I went into a store that time. But it doesnt matter because if i dont call cops wont find me here even if a camera cstches me soemwhere i have no friends here anyway or no one knows me really.
    Originally posted by Wariat How would i be attacking him by confront ping the fsct he is a scammer ripping people off and commiting a crime of fraud using religious services he claims to represent being a dope fiend?

Simple, unless you are a law enforcement officer it's not up to you to intestate such a contact.
    Bpeven if you sre right the fsct he pulls a knife out during a confrontstion or fight isnt thst him commiting a crime right there and then? Isnt thst introducing s gun to a fist fight as the saying goes? Excessive force warraning my follow up to this at this point? I mean thats how the lawyer my mom hired name george gigarjian in santa cruz claimed the da was seeing it snd the jury might when thst kevin markley guy in santa vruz sucker punched me with his friends circling me when i hit him with a pint glass. Why wasnt thst self defense then since he hit me first and acted agressive first demanding a chair i was sitting in?
    Originally posted by Wariat Bpeven if you sre right the fsct he pulls a knife out during a confrontstion

/snip

Again if you are the aggressor he has a right to defend himself.
    I will not attack him or hit him but if he pulls a knife he becomes the agressor. This isnt defend himself it is what bums do to intimidate people from their scams or their circle. They do it to each other. How is me talking to him attacking him or forcing him to defend himself?
Jump to Top