User Controls

I need symbiosis of mind and body with a gatling gun that shoots nuclear missles for a brain

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    How can I best achieve this? I'm prescribed concerta but I should really just focus my brain from it's own power and achieve maximum efficiency for maximum selfish gratification. There are many moving parts and I don't have the focus to attack them all.

See, right now I'm shitposting this. The medium is the massage
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    high does pregabalin
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    How can the medium be the message?
    Originally posted by Sophie How can the medium be the message?

Marshall Macluhan nigga, I've literally been talking about this since zoklet, maybe even on totse, pay attention. He will literally change the way you think about culture, as he already has

Originally posted by aldra high does pregabalin

not sure if trolling or if you just tend to like weak drugs. I was on a high dose pregabelin before as well as the highest dose of tramodol prescribed and they both just made me bored, tired, apathetic and forgetful. Lyrica is better when mixed with other drugs but still made me tired and all those things.

I bet you would like fiorinal very much
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm not sure if i want to change the way how i think about culture at the moment.
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo How can I best achieve this? I'm prescribed concerta but I should really just focus my brain from it's own power and achieve maximum efficiency for maximum selfish gratification. There are many moving parts and I don't have the focus to attack them all.

See, right now I'm shitposting this. The medium is the massage

Bad timing for humor, Pal
    Originally posted by Sudo Marshall Macluhan nigga, I've literally been talking about this since zoklet, maybe even on totse, pay attention. He will literally change the way you think about culture, as he already has

not sure if trolling or if you just tend to like weak drugs. I was on a high dose pregabelin before as well as the highest dose of tramodol prescribed and they both just made me bored, tired, apathetic and forgetful. Lyrica is better when mixed with other drugs but still made me tired and all those things.

I bet you would like fiorinal very much

tramadol isn't for getting high so much as it's just useful for me

pregabalin had me falling into bizarrely vivid daydreams mid sentence every 30 seconds though
    Originally posted by aldra tramadol isn't for getting high so much as it's just useful for me

pregabalin had me falling into bizarrely vivid daydreams mid sentence every 30 seconds though

how is tramadol useful? I found its pain relieving properties absolutely useless, that's kind of what I look for
    useful for preventing me from doing serious harm to myself and/or others, also helps me sleep
    sounds like you need a mild numbness to function which in that situation, I would prefer popping some standard ass percocet. I use them when I want to do hydros but know I probably shouldn't
    HTS highlight reel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    holy moly is that a lucy original?

I want it as a tattoo
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sudo holy moly is that a lucy original?

Fuck no. I'm talentless. That's somebody's drawing of Gunther from Deus Ex. He really wanted a skull gun. And some orange soda.
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm prescribed

Fag
Jump to Top