User Controls

What happns if you dont finish a quest in morrowind?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    You dont gain experince? I just started playing it and wm wondering if i should reveal fsrgowle hiding place to thwt dude wnd give him the 300 gold or not?
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It'll stay open in your quest log, duh.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    your uncle breaks into your house and twists your cock
    you dont get experience from doing quests in morrowind, only rewards
    Taboo?
    So thst quest fargoths ring or whatever i shouldnt complete it then? No sense? Also, what is bad about having a bad disposition? And is disposition only tied to one person and not an entire town or village? I stole something from inside s house snd the guy never did anything or attack me so I wonder. I stole a book because it was worth like 300 gold right off his desk.
    username: African Astronaut
    life goes on
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat So thst quest fargoths ring or whatever i shouldnt complete it then? No sense? Also, what is bad about having a bad disposition? And is disposition only tied to one person and not an entire town or village? I stole something from inside s house snd the guy never did anything or attack me so I wonder. I stole a book because it was worth like 300 gold right off his desk.

Both

Are you really too stupid to google this shit? I can't imagine coming here for such basic ass advice.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I tried googling my originsl qustion and nothing came up related to quests and experience. I googled what happens if you dont complete a morrowind wust nothing.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat I tried googling my originsl qustion and nothing came up related to quests and experience. I googled what happens if you dont complete a morrowind wust nothing.

Maybe thats because nobody has been dumb enough to ask these questions before.

Although you're probably not searching correctly.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Wariat I tried googling my originsl qustion and nothing came up related to quests and experience. I googled what happens if you dont complete a morrowind wust nothing.

If your search string was anything like your posts here I'm sure you will never find what you seek.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by G4LM Are you really too stupid to google this shit?

"Ok Google, how do I Google?"
Jump to Top