User Controls

alcoholism

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    gonna try and quit again. I generally like getting jolly and having fun and shows and stuff but I don't like needing it as a crutch but at the same time I've always not liked dealing with people on a day to day basis and want to be left alone for the most part unless its a few people that are cool. I don't want to be a dry drunk because those people look miserable all the time. It's ruining my life what I have left of it. I'm really compulsive and will say no to something then bounce back to it. I have a job that tires me out and I cycle every day and sweat it out but it's just not enough. I'm somewhat self aware but it feels really bad when you need to go do things and you feel crazier than a shit house rat. Anyone ever dealt with this?

Ghost Black Hole
    I will be your sponsor, no joke. I got HTS to quit drinking for the most part, I also stopped

I don't even know how I do it but I think my ascetic lifestyle rubs off on people. Spending money is what most people do to make them happy because it's easy but maybe instead of spending and going out you can stay home and read.

That's all I do, it's boring but i'm pretty god damn sober.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Alcohol addiction is the worst,I've quit cigs,coke, amps but this shit just sticks with you.
    I never did opioids much because they made me feel like shit and I always puked=no fun.
    My latest plan is to taper off a bit for week then hit myself hard with some benzos and then tapper off of that and smoke tons of weed.
    You're just an alt-right redpilled christian who found brown Jesus.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    OP is a weak and feeble minded NPC
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal OP is a weak and feeble minded NPC

I like how your new posts are just textbook examples of autistic thinking
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 I like how your new posts are just textbook examples of autistic thinking

It's the weed.
    I'm going to quit substances now and pursue things that will give me more meaning and joy in life.
Jump to Top