User Controls

The people of TOTSE should gather together and crowd-fund the building of an underground bunker

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    So that I could have a place to live in free from the dangers of the fleshnet

Some of you would be welcome to join, but first you would need to pass a series of psychological tests to ensure that you would be mentally fit for living in an underground facility.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Let's kidnap and torture captain falcon aka common demominator until he gives us all of his millions of dollars. Also speedy Parker

Bleed the rich! Class war now!

We just have to convince Lanny to give us their IP addresses
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Time over Time, divided by Energy Per Second
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Time over Time, divided by Energy Per Second

Damn this nigga already failed the psych test
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal So that I could have a place to live in free from the dangers of the fleshnet

Some of you would be welcome to join, but first you would need to pass a series of psychological tests to ensure that you would be mentally fit for living in an underground facility.

You're pretty smart for a moon-faced "baby-fur" and self-proclaimed "child in a grown ups body".
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    baby-fur?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Period Blood You're pretty smart for a moon-faced "baby-fur" and self-proclaimed "child in a grown ups body".

Damn these niggas already failed the psych test before it started
    An androgynous abomination with a toilet plunger
    Ghost Black Hole
    schizo posting at its finest
    Originally posted by Ghost schizo posting at its finest

You're a pandering cuck and 3rd world subhuman.
Jump to Top