User Controls

I should have called the cops

You know who you are
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Do it faggot.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    What the fuck is going on now? All I know is I'm getting shit done, posted here a bit, and have been typing/researching- I haven't called you at all. I didn't even text you, you texted me. If this is about me, you need to get your head checked. You asked to be left alone, that is exactly what I have done- you're alone, so stop causing drama over it. you know how to reach me if you've got something to say to me, so no need to do it here. I've been courtious to you by not dragging shit here, I'd appreciate the same in turn. Maybe I am wrong and you're angry at the Mandrake people... Or Jason, but he is already in jail as we speak. Who knows. Take care, §m£ÂgØL.
    "I should have called the cops oh oooooohh my quivering shattered asshole!!"

Call the fucking cops you bitch ass faggot.

That's what's wrong with the world today, all people do is suck cocks and when someone slaps the dong out of their mouth or ass they go "HEY! I WAS SUCKING ON THAT!! WHAT THE FUCK IM CALLING THE POLICE!!!!"

CAR ACCIDENT, CALL THE COPS!.. call the fucking insurance you retard.

IT SMELLS LIKE WEED!!! CALL THE COPS!.. Call febreeze you cunt.

THAT GUY IS SMOKING A METH PIPE ON A PARK BENCH!!!.. CLOSE THE DAMN CURTAIN!!!

police can't solve EVERY problem, learn to man the fuck up and fix your own shitty life or just kill yourself because the police are SICK AND TIRED of you niggers calling the SWAT team every time someone sneezes (literally, it's called SWATTING)

That's why you stupid niggers keep getting shot by the police, STOP FUCKING PHONEING THEM!!!.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    OP was raped by a small group of smelly kids.
    GoIIum Houston
    What the fuck is going on now? All I know is I'm getting shit done, posted here a bit, and have been typing/researching- I haven't called you at all. I didn't even text you, you texted me. If this is about me, you need to get your head checked. You asked to be left alone, that is exactly what I have done- you're alone, so stop causing drama over it. you know how to reach me if you've got something to say to me, so no need to do it here. I've been courtious to you by not dragging shit here, I'd appreciate the same in turn. Maybe I am wrong and you're angry at the Mandrake people… Or Jason, but he is already in jail as we speak. Who knows. Take care, §m£ÂgØL.

You know what you did. I don't want to deal with your shit anymore.
    No, I don't. You're the one who is delusional and the only reason I respond here is because you have directly made a statement toward me here. I have left you alone, I have not contacted you at all, except to address you when YOU have contacted me. Something is wrong with you, I hope you get help. I truly wish you all the best and still care about you a great deal. We all have problems, I accept you as you are. Good luck and I do hope you find happiness, my friend.
    GoIIum Houston
    No, I don't. You're the one who is delusional and the only reason I respond here is because you have directly made a statement toward me here. I have left you alone, I have not contacted you at all, except to address you when YOU have contacted me. Something is wrong with you, I hope you get help. I truly wish you all the best and still care about you a great deal. We all have problems, I accept you as you are. Good luck and I do hope you find happiness, my friend.

Fine. Leave me alone. I shouldn't even respond after all the crap you've put me through. Goodbye, bitch.
    C'mon, now. You two have to rise above all this petty squabbling.
    If you check TRT you can see he is incapable of that. I am his scapegoat he will blame for all eternity for why his life sucks so he will despite claiming he doesn't wish to talk to me will continue to use me as his emotional punching bag. I cannot accept this.
    And as you can see up until now I've been civil and tried to be kind. I don't wish to hurt someone who is dear to me and I care about. I don't wish to call names. I've only responded when directly addressed and have tried to not have any contact. He is the one who wants to be petty. He can have it that way.
    Originally posted by Bradley

ya i just spent 27$ on two beers which is a lot of money but i figured splurging is good when you're traveling, what kind of beer do you drink Wariat? One of my favorites is this heavy ass Americanized Polish beer, called an IPA. If I go to a bar and I'mma get one (2) beers for 27 fucking bucks I'm sure as fuck gonna drink the strong oneI'm nervous as shit, turns out I'm not as unliked as I believe myself to be (I am my biggest critic, and the meanest to myself) My friends wanna pick me up from the MIlwaukee Airport, but I know if my Co President, Second in Command, Ex girlfriend agree to come to the aiport to take me to the hospital for "treatment" nigga I got this fatass {redacted} waitin from my boy when I get there and they been having some trubbbles since I left and all I gotta do is go back home and murder our enemies. & part of me really wants to do good & part of me really likes doing badass gangster shit with my homies, and my hoe ass ex girlfriend I"mma fuck in the ass again, dude if my friends pick me up there's no way I"m gonna get treatment there plan is to: arm me. I"m like good fuckin plan dude, I will submit a picture of me at the bar drinkin and typing this and the weapons that my boy said he's gonna clear up the debt he owes me (I never owe debts but frequently am owed them, btw , from my friends, family, everyone, but I don't charge interest or mind helping anyone).[redacted] with the drum clip that matches the [redacted], bustin wit dat {redacted} MAKE THEM BITCHES BACK IT UP.

I like to drink beers wiht fruit flavors like designer beers that have like rasberries in it. In Poland you can even ask star trek he will tell you you can buy additional juices or like flavors to throw into any beer for a couple of zloty or like 0 cents. Ive never seen this in any other country where they add flavors to beers or juixes. They even have hot beers here.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "I should have called the cops oh oooooohh my quivering shattered asshole!!"
    Call the fucking cops you bitch ass faggot.

That's what's wrong with the world today, all people do is suck cocks and when someone slaps the dong out of their mouth or ass they go "HEY! I WAS SUCKING ON THAT!! WHAT THE FUCK IM CALLING THE POLICE!!!!"

CAR ACCIDENT, CALL THE COPS!.. call the fucking insurance you retard.

IT SMELLS LIKE WEED!!! CALL THE COPS!.. Call febreeze you cunt.

THAT GUY IS SMOKING A METH PIPE ON A PARK BENCH!!!.. CLOSE THE DAMN CURTAIN!!!

police can't solve EVERY problem, learn to man the fuck up and fix your own shitty life or just kill yourself because the police are SICK AND TIRED of you niggers calling the SWAT team every time someone sneezes (literally, it's called SWATTING)

That's why you stupid niggers keep getting shot by the police, STOP FUCKING PHONEING THEM!!!.

quality outburst; the triangle surely shines upon thee
    Spectral, I do appreciate you speaking in a positive and constructive manner regarding this. I agree with you. I don't want to fight or argue and I've made efforts not to. I genuinely care about §m£ÂgØL from the bottom of my heart and that is the only reason he is able to cause me such pain- you can troll me all day long, you might piss me off, but you'll never have the power to hurt me like he can. I may have not always have been an active user on totse and zoklet, but I've been here before §m£ÂgØL started masturbating, muchless started posting here. PoC could confirm that from totse when his handle was tattered&tornvif he still posted anymore. This group (or what is left of it) has played a huge role in my life and just like those worn jeans I sewed up for §m£ÂgØL before he left that were so sentimental, that's how this place is to me. One of the reasons I didnt post much in the totse days and beginning of zoklet was because I didn't have a lot to contribute, but I certainly was there and lurked, and every once in a blue moon I had something to ask or something to say. If not for those reasons, I'd leave this forum and go elsewhere, but for me, no other group has quite the same feel as here. I just hope I can continue to be apart of the only group I've ever been apart of without the depth of hurt someone like §m£ÂgØL can cause me. Again, I appreciate you being constructive- I'm very stressed and dealing with a bunch of shit... I am going through hell and trying with all my might to keep my head up and fight the good fight. If ever a time there was to be justified to feel like laying down and dying, this would be it and it has absolutely nothing to do with §m£ÂgØL- he is just the burning salt in the wound who keeps coming to dump more when I've done everything I can to disengage with him per his wishes. I honestly cannot spare a single fuck for §m£ÂgØL at the moment for this shit and wish so much we could civilly ignore each other here- I don't wish to fight or argue or contest each other- if he had something to say that didn't involve me or address me, I would not respond and would do the same- I don't wish to even discuss §m£ÂgØL or anything involving him now or in the past and would refrain from answering any questions about him. Even now Ive only addressed what he has mentioned. From here on out: I don't know §m£ÂgØL and §m£ÂgØL doesn't know me and I will not respond on here or even privately to him. If I am harassed, or myself or loved ones are put in danger- I will do what I need to do outside here legally and in a manner that does not involve corresponding with him.
    You sound like a really shitty person, §m£ÂgØL. Anything to say for miserable yourself?
    Oh my fucking god whoever is impersonating me, you're a real dick.

http://niggasin.space/member/15-§m£ÂgØL

http://niggasin.space/member/1809-goiium

I AM NO WIGGA, I AM A STRAIGHT OG
    Better alert the authorities.
    GoIIum Houston
    And as you can see up until now I've been civil and tried to be kind. I don't wish to hurt someone who is dear to me and I care about. I don't wish to call names. I've only responded when directly addressed and have tried to not have any contact. He is the one who wants to be petty. He can have it that way.

Aww boo hoo. Cry me a river, bitch. I NEVER did anything wrong to you but you treated me like shit anyway. I would have been better off if I never met you.
    One boy and a whale enter! One thing leaves!
    Will the real §m£ÂgØL finally battle it out with the dreaded and foul-mouthed phoney §m£ÂgØL? Stay tuned next week for the answer.

Jump to Top