User Controls

Del the Funky Homosapien with Hyroglyphics

Technologist victim of incest
    I have never blogged on here before, but I’d like to now.

I love love love Hyroglyphics, and have played their CDs so much that I’ve worn them out and had to buy 2nd ones.

Well, my son heard they are having a show here, in a small venue, which i really like. It’s just a 2 story bar. It sold out immediately.

My son told me yesterday that they’ve added another late show due to demand. I really wanna get tickets, but I may have surgery around that time.😞. I should find out when my surgery is next week, so I hope they aren’t sold out again, and I can get them then, if surgery is after the concert.

Anyway, my whining session is over, and it’s time for some good tunes.

This song absolutely should be NIS’s theme song.

Oops looks like I spelled Hyroglyphics wrong. Good job with one of my favorite groups huh😂
    This is my absolute favorite. There are so many instruments used in this song. My son and I would jam to this when he was 8😂

I love the line “You’re about an inch away from fist to face”.
    You're an eggnog ninja mutha fucka
    Originally posted by Period Blood You're an eggnog ninja mutha fucka

Why thank you😁
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Why are you having surgery and how is it you don't know when your surgery is lmao
    Kr0z,

I made a thread about it already, and you actually posted in it👅

I was just diagnosed and had my first appointment with the surgeon Friday. I have to see 2 more docs on Wednesday before we schedule.

So take that butthead
    Originally posted by Technologist Kr0z,

I made a thread about it already, and you actually posted in it👅

I was just diagnosed and had my first appointment with the surgeon Friday. I have to see 2 more docs on Wednesday before we schedule.

So take that butthead

I don't remember can you tell me again since you mentioned it in this thread a few times
    Breast cancer. Highly curable though, but I’ll need a surgery.
    Originally posted by Technologist Breast cancer. Highly curable though, but I’ll need a surgery.

Hope you feel better
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    del is like the black Aesop rock
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Hope you feel better

Thanks hun.
    Originally posted by Sudo del is like the black Aesop rock

I just listened to two of their songs. I agree with you. Aesop is a bit more fast paced, but they are very similar. I’ll have to check them out more.
    This video is pretty cool.

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Technologist I just listened to two of their songs. I agree with you. Aesop is a bit more fast paced, but they are very similar. I’ll have to check them out more.

Aesop rock has been around since the mid 90s same as del. He was kind of a pioneer brooklyn hipster who is also a painter. His most famous song is probably "coffee"

Del is like de la soul with autism and acid. I haven't listened to him in forever but this thread has inspired me to
    Wow, he likes his videos edgy.

Jump to Top