User Controls

clean up after yrself

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i was chugging granola last week and spilled some crumbs on the lfoor.

now theres ants eating them....
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Shoot them with your shotgun
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Eat them. They're full of granola now.
    smokmeff Yung Blood
    I too am a fan of Jordan Peterson
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Shoot them with your shotgun

those are cool i had one i got the green version and i used it for like 5 hrs straight when i got it. then it started malfunctioning a couple days later. it was like fiddy bucks but i think it was made in USA.

i took it apart and tried to clean it up and the consequences were never the same.

also about the ants, i found their trail and hosed it down with wd40 which killed them off and ruined their scent trail they fucked right off
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I leave my basement full of spiders to keep the rest of the bugs from crawling up thru the floor. I saw a centi or milliped the other day that got thru.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I leave my basement full of spiders to keep the rest of the bugs from crawling up thru the floor. I saw a centi or milliped the other day that got thru.

damn yeah theres several spiders that live with me i don't mess up their webs if they arent in the way. one of those spiders is big as hell im kind of scared of him but we just show eachother respect and i dont fart or play loud music when hes home
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Lmao
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ha. I was sitting at my computer yesterday, casually smoking and watching kitty videos for a few hours and I turned on my light and saw this patch of ants on my desk all eating a little puddle of something sweet I must have spilled.

So I followed the ants and I saw they had this trail coming up from the side of my desk. My first instinct was to rebuke them and get them away but I thought about it for a minute and decided that's not nice cuz they're little ants and they don't know any better.

So I drew out a plan to gather them all and put them outside. But at the start of my plan I realized there isnt a good way of collecting ants without killing them, so I just sprayed a bunch of wood cleaner all over them and wiped them up with paper towels. :)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fuck you, nigger.
    shut the hell up pinhead
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Thanks Dr. Peterson.
    The spider that lives with me has been crawling on me at night which freaks me the hell out. And this morning i shook my jeans out after i picked them up and spider flew off onto the table and hid in a sock
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    So you have a roommate that doesn’t pay rent, me too except mine is my son
    Originally posted by Erekshun So you have a roommate that doesn’t pay rent, me too except mine is my son

I have the same problem and Orkin won't come.
Jump to Top