User Controls

Forcing myself into serotonin syndrome

I bought a pill of pink molly crystals, but im reading that if I take it while on zoloft and clomipramine, since they all work on the same receptor which is serotonin it will block the effects or be potentially dangerous. So I bought some bundy to take with my empathy which is one more thing that causes serotonin syndrome.

So Ill be mixing 100mg zoloft, ~0.2g molly, 150mg clomipramine, 225mg bundy, and 8000mg ginseng which all work on my serotonin to force myself into serotonin syndrome. As far as I can tell im immune to it but I gotta keep on trying.

Alternatively, how long do i need to be off my anti-ocd/depression meds to be able to get the proper effect of molly on its own?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Epic
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    that doesnt sound too healthy
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Why??
    why break your brain man just get some mushrooms and trip balls have fun and start a new day tomorrow.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 I bought a pill of pink molly crystals, but im reading that if I take it while on zoloft and clomipramine, since they all work on the same receptor which is serotonin it will block the effects or be potentially dangerous. So I bought some bundy to take with my empathy which is one more thing that causes serotonin syndrome.

So Ill be mixing 100mg zoloft, ~0.2g molly, 150mg clomipramine, 225mg bundy, and 8000mg ginseng which all work on my serotonin to force myself into serotonin syndrome. As far as I can tell im immune to it but I gotta keep on trying.

Alternatively, how long do i need to be off my anti-ocd/depression meds to be able to get the proper effect of molly on its own?

What do you mean you're immune? How far have you pushed the limits before?
    Originally posted by G4LM What do you mean you're immune? How far have you pushed the limits before?

i literally spent a 5 day no sleep binge eating hundreds of zoloft pills when i was 14 because it made me hallucinate intensely and heard popping sounds in my brain

i ate handfuls at once of zoloft, effexor, strattera with gingko, ginseng all together which should almost certainly be deadly but i just got really high for a while and puked into a toilet after getting hot flashes and my pupils were rapidly expanding and constricting

i would eat zoloft on the bundy comedown to start tripping again

i take zoloft and clomipramine on coricidin which also has an SNRI and dont die

i took zoloft, clomipramine, ginseng, mdma, and bundy today and im fine

it genuinely seems like i have an insane tolerance to this neurotransmitter. i bet if i ate 10 different serotogenic drugs at once i still wouldnt get the SSburgers
    the time i took like 100grams of zoloft in a week i was tripping insanely hard OEV visual distortions and intense dreamlike realistic CEVs. didnt sleep just spent 5 days hallucinating constantly but it made me feel like shit in a wired sort of way sort of how a caffiene od would feel. also the distortions of thought processes werent there it was just endless lightshow visuals and feeling like a crackhead. i plan on doing it again sometime soon. i also want to binge on nutmeg for a week again (eat like 300 grams of nutmeg over a few days and then you wake up stoned for 2 weeks straight because the half lives of the alkaloids are like 5892589302835 hours
    edit: wrong thread
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Lol holy shit you are so self destructive, and these combos are some of the shittiest I've ever seen.

I'm not trying to be offensey (this time) but I'm just genuinely curious: Why the fuck would you do this to yourself? The hot flashes/puking/pupils certainly sounds like serotonin syndrome to me. There's no way you haven't already done some damage. I mean you're clearly not neurotypcal but still, why take the risk for such little reward?
    Originally posted by G4LM Lol holy shit you are so self destructive, and these combos are some of the shittiest I've ever seen.

I'm not trying to be offensey (this time) but I'm just genuinely curious: Why the fuck would you do this to yourself? The hot flashes/puking/pupils certainly sounds like serotonin syndrome to me. There's no way you haven't already done some damage. I mean you're clearly not neurotypcal but still, why take the risk for such little reward?

i was bored out of my fucking mind sitting in the house all day every day

the visuals from the zoloft were genuinely worth it. it was like high dose lsd tripping sort of CEVs but the bodyfeel was almost as bad as benadryl. seems like since zoloft destroyed my ability to get high on psychs it means that the only way i can emulate an lsd trip is by megadosing ssri. also despite how shitty these combos were they were genuinely intense AF experiences. not every worthwhile drug experience has to be pleasant. i am SO underwhelmed when i do crack or heroin since im just like "ive gotten higher than this a thousand times on random shit i found around my house". i dont regret it plus im a human case study
    Originally posted by G4LM I mean you're clearly not neurotypcal

i probably am
    Ghost Black Hole
    I've seen worse combos

Two deleriants at once
    Originally posted by Ghost I've seen worse combos

Two deleriants at once

well i've mixed coricidin, clomipramine, and megadose loperamide for what i call "the heart attack trifecta"

clomipramine causes EKG abnormalities and tachardyia
    cpm in coricidin alters blood pressure, is toxic, and can cause heart palpitations
    loperamide megadose can cause heart failure and heart palpitations
    bundy raises blood pressure and with cpm the combination of two opposite blood pressure modulations is cardiotoxic

somehow i havent died when i combine these three even though and it has surprised me. it scientifically and logically should
    what about nicotine OD while on datura and huffing fyoom
    my worst combo was probably eating datura seeds and smoking opium lettuce out of a water bong for hours
Jump to Top