User Controls

was promptly mollested.

somehow their bbs engine mollested users' browser for additional information, among them system time. thats what i found out, and god knows what else are there that HDL collects from users.

goddammit.

and now he knows where i live.
    Ghost Black Hole
    exactly why i dont go there
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Why hasn't helladamn called or texted, yet, if he has my info?
    Originally posted by Ghost exactly why i dont go there

why not ?

its not like you have something to hide,
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't trust him with my info
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Ghost exactly why i dont go there

Correction, you don't go there because I called HTS a tranny.

Boohoo, you can see proper post times. Yawn. Next.
    Originally posted by WellHung Why hasn't helladamn called or texted, yet, if he has my info?

Because I don't and if OP was really worried about it he wouldn't have javascript enabled allowing phpbb to query system time.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Because I don't and if OP was really worried about it he wouldn't have javascript enabled allowing phpbb to query system time.

tbh i didnt know such a thing existed. there wasnt like sort of disclaimer of what you collect / about to collect there like how other websites warn you before their shove their cookies into people.

what else do you collect ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny tbh i didnt know such a thing existed. there wasnt like sort of disclaimer of what you collect / about to collect there like how other websites warn you before their shove their cookies into people.

what else do you collect ?

Because I don't

System time isn't special information. Disable javascript if you're so worried about it.
Jump to Top