User Controls

Humans really are fucking stupid.

It's not their fault though. They were born into this mess. But I'm smart enough to see through the "matrix", and want nothing to do with it. And I don't mean that in a whiny, teenager way. I'm 26 years old now, and done a lot of living to fully see the truth.

I've learned enough social skills to get by, and I'm going to use them. But from now on, fuck this society.

I'm serious this time, too. I'm such a fucking victim that society gave me brain damage. Physically, my brain is a lesser version of the brain I had in 2014, but mentally it's stronger. Funny how that works.

Anyway, fuck you.
    You considered goin to a shrink?
    Yeah, severely.

I'm so fucking fucked up. I'm just waiting out the days until I'm dead, but I don't wanna actively kill myself.

Every day I wake up and think... fuck... this shit again.
    You and me both...and also millions. I know for a fact my life sucks more than yours and i'm a bigger failure than you in ever single way. But it only "gets to me" once a year crying session and then its over just like that, and because I know for certain that I am always changing and that I will gradually get better and better, and wiser and more successful over time, no matter how long it takes I don't care, even if at the end of all the failed attempts to legitimately get ahead, I can always do some illegal shit to supplement my income and if I still keep failing (legitimately) after that, I can just sell drugs or whatever the fuck until I get caught and them kill myself.

But most likely I won't ever have to do any of that because our society is fair and I will be able to just start and maintain and grow my own legal business, or much more likely, work for someone else's business to make just barely enough money to pay for bullshit like "shelter" "electricity" "water" "food" etc and be stuck having to keep on working and saving up my "money" for bullshit luxuries that I want right now but won't even want by then because it will have taken so fucking long to save up enough by then that I will be an old ass fucking man and only have a small few valuable possessions that by then I wont give a shit about because it will all be gone and sold to the nursing home that I live in.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I will be an old ass fucking man

Ha
    The answer to everything is violence. Less humans = more resources for you and me.

Try to get a young female therapist in a place with little air conditioning. Because the weather is hot right now, which means she'll be wearing low cut tops and you'll see her bewbs every time she drops a pen and picks it up.
    \
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Aaaaand.. you're just figuring this out now, at this late date. Oh, and get ready for a lot worse. Much, much worse, in the days and years ahead.
    Aaaaand.. you're just figuring this out now, at this late date. Oh, and get ready for a lot worse. Much, much worse, in the days and years ahead.

Shit like Lanny letting this place run crazy with kidiots? Don't be silly, Speckles.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Shit like Lanny letting this place run crazy with kidiots? Don't be silly, Speckles.

Aha. Unwyred.

Jump to Top