User Controls

In 20 years there will be parallel societies

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    There won't be one large body (nation) that runs the land and smaller groups co-exist within the main body.
    Looking at all this LGBTQPN2++ nonsense, it appears that the way things are going by the mid to late 2020s they will form their own society outside rational/healthy society (heterosexual).

You know I would like to see the destruction of big government and for humanity to finally be truly free and part of that would be the death of countries (aside for Japan) and for people to have their own small city states where likeminded individuals can flock to and live amongst their kind.
    This would allow everyone to be happy and have their cake and eat it, the furries could have their own dwelling, the LGBTQPN2++ could have theirs, groids could have their own base and the jews would be extinct.

Idk it just seems like the homo culture is getting bigger and more normalized and this will eventually lead towards a breakaway society.
    You'll have your "LGBT" kids that go to "queer" schools and act "gay"/flamboyant

Then you'll have your normal kids that will go to theirs

a few decades of this and you'll end up with radically different people
    Ghost Black Hole
    LGBT makes up a very tiny % of the total population you retard. They will never get power or take over because they have always been a minority and always will be.

There isn't suddenly gonna be more gay people. You just waste energy thinking about the useless most pointless shit

Nobody cares, just ignore them instead of being an obsessed loser. Focus on your own life instead of a marginalised group of people because you are just wasting your time
    Originally posted by Ghost LGBT makes up a very tiny % of the total population you retard. They will never get power or take over because they have always been a minority and always will be.

There isn't suddenly gonna be more gay people. You just waste energy thinking about the useless most pointless shit

Nobody cares, just ignore them instead of being an obsessed loser. Focus on your own life instead of a marginalised group of people because you are just wasting your time

You are so short-sided and one-dimensional
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost You just waste energy thinking about the useless most pointless shit

I'd listen to him. He is an expert on being a loser and wasting your time.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You are so short-sided and one-dimensional

Says the person that has wasted many hours of their life being angry at a group that makes up less than 5% of the entire global population
    Originally posted by Ghost Says the person that has wasted many hours of their life being angry at a group that makes up less than 5% of the entire global population

You don't get it.
    I'm not angry at a group, I'm concerned about the decline of human civilization and society.
    I can see where these trends will go in the coming years, the path they will take.
    The LGBT virus is growing exponentially, by the 2030s they will make up almost more than half of the total population if not moreso.
    The agenda by the "elite" is to get everyone to become gay or trans in order to combat overpopulation.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're a virus you disinfo agent race traitor mongrol
    Originally posted by Ghost You're a virus you disinfo agent race traitor mongrol

no u
    Ghost Black Hole
    THEY PUT CHEMICALS IN THE WATER TO TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!
    Originally posted by Ghost THEY PUT CHEMICALS IN THE WATER TO TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!

Is that what happened to you?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I identify as straight white plural cis gender male.

YOU DON'T GET TO DEFINE ME! ONLY I GET TO DO THAT!
    Originally posted by Ghost I identify as straight white plural cis gender male.

YOU DON'T GET TO DEFINE ME! ONLY I GET TO DO THAT!

Anyone can define anything they want including you who I define as a fat fag.
    According to Ghost there will be triangular ones.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson According to Ghost there will be triangular ones.

He won't be alive in 20 years
Jump to Top