User Controls

The chemistry to make T-PAIN csmoked or injected safely injected..

3dempty Yung Blood
    I find T-PAIN to be amazing. If only other roa could be offered there would be no reason to use any illegal opioid. People are already shooting it . The answer to this problem he been found everywhere. Just say No.lol
    Opiates like dope are illegal and expensive, and prescription drugs are very hard to find. Not to mention the horrors of withdrawal.
    ​. To start lowering the ph would stop the corrosive/caustic issues.
    Discuss!?
    Inject it in the dickvain.
    Who the fuck are you?. Either using a throwaway to hide your IV use from the feds so I don't call fukken CPS and report a junkie whore, did I put the fucking scare in you?. You might think you are clever but I can see through you like GLASS motherfucker. Try this shit again I FUCKING DARE YOU. If you wanna hide from me then RUN AND DONT EVER LOOK BACK. if you try to hide behind a bush or up a tree I'll burn the fucking forest down
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Lol- like I fuckin g give two fucks about posting anything on this forum. I have IVed drugs before and have absolutely no issue with doing it again, as long as I cause no damage to my veins, and limit my risk for any embolisms and other nasty things that can happen while injesting my drugs in that particular ROA. I've only IVed 2 washes when I was in WD and that was after I walked out of the hospital after being IVed 2mgs of dilaudid. I left when I was pissed off and came home at like 5am with an IV catheter still set in my hand from where they were IVing me anitibiotics and the dilaudid. They couldn't hit my arms because they blew them out from the other two times I was there in the previous days. §m£ÂgØL could vouche for this, he is squeamish, and freaked out I laid in bed next to him with an IV catheter still in my hand. That is the only time I've ever been desperate enough to IV T-PAIN. It works fine for me with oral ROA, so I'll stick to that, but I have looked into ways of making it safe for IV- If like to know, but I'd still stick to oral honestly. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Who the fuck are you?

My first thoughts exactly. Who the hell puts "!?" after "discuss" anyway.
Jump to Top