User Controls

Don’t tell me Russia did not meddle in our elections.

Technologist victim of incest
    Yesterday the senate intelligence committee, a bipartisan committee, led by a republican, came out with a report of Russian interference in our elections.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/senate-intelligence-panel-releases-first-chapter-of-bipartisan-report-into-russian-meddling/2019/07/25/63bce4f4-af0c-11e9-bc5c-e73b603e7f38_story.html

They hit all 50 states. The even got deep enough into Illinois’s electoral system, that they had access to change voters information.

So BS on you non believers. Every single intelligence agency found this, even our military agencies found this. You can say it’s a conspiracy theory, but I believe our intelligence agencies.

It’s only gonna get worse in 2020, but our leader of the senate has shut down 2 bills to help secure our elections better. Hmmm, wonder why.

I’m not saying they got trump elected, although I have an inkling they tried their hardest. With trumps henchmen being more than happy to share voter info, made it easy.

All these agencies are not wrong, sorry to inform you😁
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's Americans faults for being so stupid that they can be manipulated
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You are probably right Scron. They said our state’s election boards are severely lacking in security.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol "probably targeted 50 states"

just like they "probably" poisoned the skripals and litivenko, and "probably" shot down MH17

I'm not turning off my adblocker for that
    Quick list of Countries America has tried/tries to influence a change in regime.

Syria
    Iran
    North Korea
    China
    Iraq
    Afghanistan
    Libya
    Venezuela
    Cuba

..and countless others...fucking lol @ the bare face cheek.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Americans can dish it out but can't take it
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Quick list of Countries America has tried/tries to influence a change in regime.

Syria
    Iran
    North Korea
    China
    Iraq
    Afghanistan
    Libya
    Venezuela
    Cuba

..and countless others…fucking lol @ the bare face cheek.

official count is like 80 separate countries (most of them multiple times lul) since WWII
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]

Seth Rich rolling in his grave
    Originally posted by aldra lol "probably targeted 50 states"

just like they "probably" poisoned the skripals and litivenko, and "probably" shot down MH17

I'm not turning off my adblocker for that

You don’t have to, there are dozens of articles on it. Aldra I know you’re a Putin fan, and that’s your choice; but I firmly believe that affects your ability to be impartial about this. JMHO
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Quick list of Countries America has tried/tries to influence a change in regime.

Syria
    Iran
    North Korea
    China
    Iraq
    Afghanistan
    Libya
    Venezuela
    Cuba

..and countless others…fucking lol @ the bare face cheek.

Not the topic at hand. But enjoy your troll.
    You've got to be pretty naive/uneducated to only be aware of this since it's been in the news recently...I mean this shit has been going on for millennia...in every civilization, in every country, in every town around the world since the first two tribes set up camp next to each other.
    Also I don't think I've read anyone say there was no interference...no collusion and no interference are quite different things.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Many countries meddled in the elections, but one in particular had the most influence above all, can you guess which one that is?
    It's amusing most of the DEMs who are all over this have yet to realize this all took place under the watch of the Obama administration too...

Fucking lol
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Keep your eyes open OP the truth will be revealed so glaringly that even your kool-aid poisoned mind will wake up.
    The truth is that there is a multinational cabal working towards a world government
    They have infected every nation on earth and work towards bringing about the new world order
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal The truth is that there is a multinational cabal working towards a world government
    They have infected every nation on earth and work towards bringing about the new world order

Source?
    I don't know what this means

Unless there was collusion to get Russia to commit voter FRAUD then none of this matters.

Countries should expect other countries to try to influence everything. What is illegal here, Trump telling Russia to spread some propaganda?

LIKE THEY NEEDED HIS PERMISSION

*Pfff*
    It's not illegal to spread propaganda and it's not illegal to tell people to do that.
    It should be illegal to spread propaganda that seeks to destabilize European/Aryan society/nations
Jump to Top