User Controls

Reality beyond universes

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    A fish in the ocean doesn't realize there is a whole layer of reality outside of what it experiences deep underneath the sea, similarly humans standing on patches of soil on planets soaring through outer space don't realize there is a vast amount of reality beyond what we perceive as material/physical reality.

When thinking about what could be beyond the universe, it's easy to think of more layers of our own current physical reality/this universe, however, there has got to be something even beyond that.
    There must be reality beyond this universe.
    This brings me to BCI technology such as Neuralink, which CAN be used as a wonderful tool of positive and good use.
    The thing about BCI technology though is it can be used to augment your consciousness, but it can also create "false reality" (such as video game worlds).
    With this tech you could explore consciousness in any matter of ways, but ultimately like dreaming you would be creating reality rather than exploring it.
    Using technology and science that nobody here (myself included) or the public knows about, you can analyze every crevice and path of reality, then using brain to computing interface devices a human can consciously explore and understand these concepts.

and posting all that now has gotten me to think

what the fuck is reality really anyways?

I know some of you have your beliefs, but they're all wrong.
    Mountain Range Yung Blood
    Dick the space Gods.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Take a gram of pure mescaline
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost Take a gram of pure mescaline

op rather just

Originally posted by Ghost Take a gram of pure mescaline

take a table spoon of jizz to the gullet
Jump to Top