YOU ARE THE SCUM BENEATH MY SHOES[/SIZE]

[SIZE=72px]YOU DIRTY FUCKING WHORE. YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30px]YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE.[/SIZE]
    YOUFUCKINGWASTEOF.SPACE

quick, someone register it now!!!.

Also post pics.
    What happened?
    What happened?

Chick at work paying no attention to me at all. One of the other girls there (one I trust who's cool, and I'm friends with) said she'd find out more info from her.

So she talked to her, and found out that essentially, she's not that interested in dating me.

Cunt. I fucking hate her. I'm worthless in women's eyes. I'm just as fucking pathetic as the rest. The fucking bitch.

So my friend and I came up with two possible things to do now...

1) Go out with her anyway and then get her to fall in love with me and break her heart.

2) Just ignore the cunt.

I kinda wanna go with 1... (my friend is begging me to do it too) but if she doesn't even really like me, and I fail in doing so, then she's got the leverage and she's won.

If I go with 2, I dunno. That'd only work if I ended up dating another girl asap. Make it look like she missed out.

Fuck I'm so confused. One thing's for sure, my friend made me promise not to go into serial killer mode, lol.

I fucking hate women. But on the other hand, well, guess I deserve it.
    I'm such a little bitch about this, I know. But 'eh... it's just a fucking great example of how pathetic and undatable I am.
    Fuck your evil friend while plotting how to kill the other bitch and become a serial killer couple.
    Fuck your evil friend while plotting how to kill the other bitch and become a serial killer couple.

Naw, my female friend is the girlfriend of one of my best mates. I don't see her in that way, she's kind of like an older sister/mother to me (even though she's younger, but she's more mature).

I don't even really like this girl at work. But getting rejected like that sucks... I don't know how to spend the rest of my night now. Ruin my streak and jack off? Get wasted? Shotgun in the mouth? Sleep?

I'm such a fucking pathetic creature. I wish I had something to live for.
    *sigh*

I don't think there is anything to win when you date her. If you have the balls go up to her and tell her that you have no problem with not going on a date with her but you would have appreciated the honesty to tell you that there is no interest. Then spit in her face and walk away.

Hey, maybe your other female friend is sabotaging you. Have you thought about that?
    *sigh*

I don't think there is anything to win when you date her. If you have the balls go up to her and tell her that you have no problem with not going on a date with her but you would have appreciated the honesty to tell you that there is no interest. Then spit in her face and walk away.

Hey, maybe your other female friend is sabotaging you. Have you thought about that?

She isn't sabotaging, but she doesn't want me to date her because she says she's a nutjob (and she is).

She thinks I can do better. But I can't. I can't even get THIS girl. I'm a fucking loser.
    I actually had some confidence when I found out she actually wanted to date me. That confidence I was gonna use to ask out better chicks. Now that confidence is gone, and I realize what a loser I am. :(
    Women are indecisive cunts. They won't date a guy unless they feel some imaginary thing called a "spark", that apparently only they can see. When I ask a chick out, the only thing I care about is her answer. If she wants sparks, i'll just use my stun gun on her until she's incapacitated.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Cunt. I fucking hate her. I'm worthless in women's eyes.

It's not just women, better kill yourself now.
    Okay, I just talked to my mate. I feel much better. He actually said he cares about me, and that I can do way better than her, etc. Wow I've never had a friend like that. He said I was a good guy too.

I feel better. :)

Fuck that bitch.

I guess all I really needed was a friend.
    Damn. I've never had a friend tell me that before. I feel more loved than if that dumb girl said that to me.

Friends > Girlfriends

No

True Friends > Girlfriends

Fuck, I've never felt this kind of happiness before. :) There's actually tears forming in my eyes. I have 2 friends.

This was worthwhile after all.
    It's not just women, better kill yourself now.

hahahaha holy shit, that mod argument really cut deep. GODDAMN, you suck, psycho.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    hahahaha holy shit, that mod argument really cut deep. GODDAMN, you suck, psycho.

Grab a Snickers Enter, you're a real Diva when you get worked up.

Man, I just told my brother to grow some balls, become a man and care for his fucking son instead of being a negative piece of shit. He literally told his son in this stupid baby talk "boo boo boo you will never make it in your life because your daddy is such a loser and you'll end up just like him boo boo boo"...

Then I snapped and told him that I'll smash his face in with a beer bottle and kill him right then and there because that would be better for his kid than having such a father.

What a piece of shit.
    Maybe she is playing hard to get and feeding your friend false info.. Like why is this bitch talking to me about my date?. Don't assume she isn't interested. She is playing games with you which means at least she isn't outright ignoring you. You have a chance just drink some beer, smoke weed take a xanax chill out, and be confident and see how the date goes.

You haven't done anything wrong so far. You asked her out and got a yes. The only thing you can do to fuck up is a boring date. Fuck what she thinks/feels about you before the actual date. It's irrelevant and females aren't reliable for facts.

Just focus on that date. I have been in this exact same scenario, I took the girl out and tried to hold her hand during the movie and she pulled away.. Went for a lip kiss and got a cheek ahahaha... Rejection is great, helps build confidence.
    'Ed rush Yung Blood
    Women are indecisive cunts. They won't date a guy unless they feel some imaginary thing called a "spark", that apparently only they can see. When I ask a chick out, the only thing I care about is her answer. If she wants sparks, i'll just use my stun gun on her until she's incapacitated.
    Spectral..... I don't think this is darth beaver. I can almost sense the old Zoklet username behind it....but not quite.
    I know who it is *teehee*....
Jump to Top