User Controls

Why he is "scron"

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Scron used to instill terror in the hearts of many men

but then

Ghost Black Hole
    I was never a part of this community before I used. I joined to post about cooking meth
    Originally posted by Ghost I was never a part of this community before I used. I joined to post about cooking meth

that doesn't take away from what was posted though.

You have become another victim of skeletorism
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Rolf
    Originally posted by CandyRein Rolf

you rolled on a laughing floor?

how did that turn out for you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I just wanted to mix it up a bit
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania that doesn't take away from what was posted though.

You have become another victim of skeletorism

I've been clean from hard drugs since November of last year
    Originally posted by Ghost I've been clean from hard drugs since November of last year

but your facial bone structures will be damaged for life. I told you how you kind of looked a bit like Iggy Pop when I saw you on tinychat.

though iggy claims he never really did drugs. it was just a character he channeled" I heard him claim.

Ghost Black Hole
    I was ugly before I started doing meth though why do you think I started. I never had anything to lose
    Originally posted by Ghost I was ugly before I started doing meth though why do you think I started.

All I'm saying is it didn't help your complection or facial structure any.

I saw this lady ride by on a bike.. tatted neck (though hipsters do that now) who was maybe 30ish but looked 50s. thinking how pretty she was but clearly her jaw and facial bone structure was meth related. it's just something that jumps right out at you. I don't know how anyone could ever think I was ever a methhead. Because of how I act"?

I just have surge of energy and am chatty. It's probably the gabapentin I take. But I have a pudgy fat face. even when I lost weight I have always had a baby fat face. so it's just trying to shit-talk me with bogus claims.

And what really fucked me up with losing friends was my half brother claiming I was the methhead and convincing family members when the entire time he was the one doing it heavily.

He's fucking dead now and always shit-talked behind my back. even though I shed some tears for him a few years back, he was a big piece of worthless shit. he had good skills at one thing but was a bit lazy to make him money from it.

the only thing he was good at managing was shit talking people behind their backs and then pretending he was all "bro" like up in your face. I talked to him about 5-6 months before he died but hadn't talked to him a solid 19 years prior to that.

So if you want to blame the "Weirdness" on me? I have had this problem my whole life. Gabapentin makes me nice. So does my other meds. sometimes too nice. I still see a few people on here are pieces of shit. Like Breaking Taco bread with a certain someone.
    We could of been good friends but you calling me a liar and then I find out you and your friends are the ones trying to harm my family. I'll fucking ace your ass, Bitchs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I didn't care about what happened to me or anyone around me. Isolation can do that to a person

Now I care about people and myself.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania but your facial bone structures will be damaged for life. I told you how you kind of looked a bit like Iggy Pop when I saw you on tinychat.

though iggy claims he never really did drugs. it was just a character he channeled" I heard him claim.

The fuck is this?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Before/after quitting* meth
    Originally posted by Ghost I didn't care about what happened to me or anyone around me. Isolation can do that to a person

Now I care about people and myself.

What that's good you care. I do too. Im confused about the real hate on other races that go on here. it's pretty fucked up because I know some aren't just trolling for shock humor or whatever the goal is that people aren't serious but play as if they are. because they usually show their true persona. lots of times they turn out hispanic or black and do it for the luls or to see who is the real deal.

but honestly.. racism happened on totse but those people were shunned. I don't know what the fuck happened on Zoklet. the concept I got is that Totse (though it's clear the Admin has a double standard with his transparency policy) was more about the education of politics and programming with what seemed like fake info on making weapons which turned out they were the real thing? people blowing off their fingers and limbs. then the report on O'Roark and the CDC in which they also had a guy from canada (a young person ) blow off finger tips. where as the one on totse had blown his legs off or seriously injured them.

and for the so called Transparency and TM practices that even James Comey adopted from Ray Daleo and friends.. Jeff Hunter preaches it but doesn't practice it and come forward that he and I talked. and this will never end with me.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania lots of times they turn out hispanic or black and do it for the luls or to see who is the real deal.

Originally posted by G4LM

I know, right?

Ghost Black Hole
    Iggy Pop is my spirit animal
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Yeah, a distilled spirits animal...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!
    My friend and I were trying to figure out what the fuck that square like pattern was on his upper chest.

Like is it some kind of surgery scar or is it a chain that a digital color-map had matched his skin tone or what?

it's pretty bizarre

Jump to Top