User Controls

Guys with foot fetishes need to killed

Sometimes when I find a really hot slut on chaturbate with perfect knockers, some retard tips 100 tokens and requests to see the bottoms of her feet

These feet faggots do the same thing every time I find a hot loli on youtube showing off her butt or chest nubs. The comments are always filled with "hurr hurr lemme see ur feet".
    If I ever see a guy with a foot fetish in real life I will not hesitate to pull out my fucking AUS 8A stainless steel titanium handle Cold Steel Ti Lite and slash his fucking nipples off and shove them up his ass.
    I'll never get it. I don't know how it's so popular, either. What's happening in our development for people to get foot fetishes? Boobs and vaginas are obvious because guys don't have them, and butts are similar since they're sexual and hidden from view.

But feet? What da fuck?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder why people like butts. It's the poop chamber. Whoever decided that the poop chamber is attractive and to be sought after? What a weird butt!
    I wonder why people like butts. It's the poop chamber. Whoever decided that the poop chamber is attractive and to be sought after? What a weird butt!

I don't like the butt hole per say. I like the butt in general. The cheeks are what attract me to it -- like when a girl has a nice plump ass. I don't go, "wow she has such a nice ass hole".
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's all very strange. Like, the liking of the butt, but not the hole. I mean, I get it as far as the hole itself being the mainframe for the poopies, and the cheeks being a separate entity of sorts, and I'm sure many others would agree with 'liking the butt and not the hole' but I mean the butt is just a couple skin puffs and a crack. Maybe it's the crack that does it? Like, butt cleavage of sorts? Maybe that's why we like boobs but if a girl just had one boob it wouldn't really be attractive, at least not to me. It's the cleavage that helps us like the boobs and the butts otherwise they are just skin bags and skin lumps. If we liked those things in and of themselves we'd have to like bags under people's eyes and fat round stomachs, things like that.

And then of course we have the penis and vagina which neither are necessarily 'attractive' by any means outside of their sexual nature and as you mentioned Enter the fact we see them the least. But sometimes I look at a vagina, even on the most attractive of girls, and it's nearly repulsive. I dry heave and get teary eyed when I watch these girls spread their pussy lips to reveal that crinkly pinkish brownish mess of insides, not dissimilar to gaped buttholes with all that weird crinkly business going on. Meh. Not a big fan. A nice tight closed vagina, with a mild spread, I can get on board with that. That's like the butt with the crack, no reason to need to see the hole, it's pretty the way it is.

And then of course you have the folk who like the holes, and the gaping, and the prolapsed rectums and the penis-hole stuff and I don't know man, we're fucking weird, but maybe we're not. Maybe it's weird not to be into that typa stuff. Like we have 50+ years on average here on earth and most people are content to just do missionary type shit and have basic bitch kids, maybe a wife tries to deepthroat a few times or give a rimjob but they suck at it and never really try again. As far as the fucked up sexual stuff we could get into it is sort of strange that ass-play and cum swapping and human centipedes aren't more accepted by the mainstream.

I like turtles.
    You definitely have a point about the crack/cleavage. I would say it's that. It's why we love being motorboated -- we want to dig in deep. Us men have a natural urge to explore. So we want to get into that cleavage, whether it be the ass or the tits.

I also find the vagina gross visually. I don't care to look at it.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I'm not attracted to feet but I wouldn't mind getting a footjob
    I only care about full on amputees. No arms, no legs, stump mode. SO HOT!,I just don't get it.
    I only care about full on amputees. No arms, no legs, stump mode. SO HOT!,I just don't get it. Test test
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Test. Amputees no arms legs TEST amputation mode 122 3 and 3 check stump check check mic drop 5 6 7 TEST amputation STUMP *white noise white noise* /broadcast
    I like whatever hole is the tightest, when girls are under the age of 16 the pussy is in good shape but after 16 you should start going for DAT ass, if your used to tight bitches than anal will help you transition from lolis to women.

As for feet, there was a guide posted on the hard candy wiki a few years ago that was this massive detailed guide about how to sexually abuse children and using their developing brains someone figured out kissing, tongue, oral sex and lots of speech is anti-sexual for children. They are most sensitive (and vulnerable) through their feet, every child has had their foot tickled so its a good gauge of how much the child will let you touch them.

The creeps that do this to adult women don't realize that after puberty feet stop becoming sensitive in a Freudian sexual development way to children, they are just feet.

Foot fetish's are only for seducing lolis, that is their exact biological purpose, anything else is just deviant behavior.
    OP, that would piss me off as well. I'd also hang myself immediately if I was a loser who faps with a bunch of other losers to a cam whore they have to throw tokens at so they perform some kind of circus act or something. Are you retarded?

Get a real hooker and a sock full of coins. Then DO NOT invite feetfags to your fap party. Problem solved.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    OP, that would piss me off as well. I'd also hang myself immediately if I was a loser who faps with a bunch of other losers to a cam whore they have to throw tokens at so they perform some kind of circus act or something. Are you retarded?

Get a real hooker and a sock full of coins. Then DO NOT invite feetfags to your fap party. Problem solved.

Haha. They really are. Back in the 80s they had these little animal quarter-machines that you could put a quarter in and the animal would do a trick. I think it was mostly bunnies and chikins like you'd put a token in for the chikin and it would drop food onto a little piano and he'd pluck at the food causing him to play the piano and as a child you would be FASCINATED.
    No arms you say?.
    I also got the urge to become rich and ruins everything for everyone there.

"10.000 tokens for a black screen, biiiiaaatch! Hahaha!" I'd wait after some fucks have already wasted their 5 tokens to see the pussy, so they already started jacking off and then BLUE BALLS, faggot.

"10.000 tokens for you to really study for your chemistry test next week."

"10.000 tokens if you tell us your stance on animal rights fully clothed."

"10.000 tokens so you talk about your ex-boyfriend"

Haha, yea... That would be fun for a while.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol, reminds me of younow raids with the mchan chums.
Jump to Top