User Controls

Why are they trying to portray Russia as the issue here?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    When clearly, obviously the real foreign collusion going on is with israel.

That is objectively a fact, it is not biased or "antismetic" to say that.

Are the masses really so brainwashed or careless they don't care to see this?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Everyone I know thinks Russia is great and is suspicious of Israel
    Originally posted by Ghost Everyone I know thinks Russia is great and is suspicious of Israel

What kind of people are these?

Hopefully we can get enough of the public to know the truth then create a movement to get real action done

We need to really drain the swamp

full disclosure on JFK and 9/11

severe ties with israel

make Japan our greatest ally

etc
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal What kind of people are these?

HTS for one
    Originally posted by Ghost HTS for one

What about outside of the net?
    Ghost Black Hole
    White nationalists, but I have met lots of people that weren't WN's that had the same views as me.

People think Canadians are extremely cucked left wing SJWs but that's just a vocal minority. Lots of us are hardcore conservative Christian white pride nationalists that hate LGBT, jedis, Americans and Immigrants.
    Originally posted by Ghost White nationalists, but I have met lots of people that weren't WN's that had the same views as me.

People think Canadians are extremely cucked left wing SJWs but that's just a vocal minority. Lots of us are hardcore conservative Christian white pride nationalists that hate LGBT, jedis, Americans and Immigrants.

Good luck, leaf.
    You guys are huge assholes, but someday out of sheer boredom I would like to visit your country and see a Canadian Canada.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would recommend a city but they are all fucked/cool in their own way

If you want to avoid non whites and enjoy nature I would suggest the International Selkirk Loop which is the area I used to live.

Jump to Top