User Controls

I miss my grandparent's generation being the dominant cultural force

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    They had the best aesthetics in terms of architecture, design, tv production.
    Think of any 20th century documentary, or retirement center or your grandparent's house .... I love it.

It's so weird seeing the transition from that to this new abomination
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    why don't you do something to change it then? oh wait because you're a loser and a pussy
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why don't you do something to change it then? oh wait because you're a loser and a pussy

There is nothing I can do.
    This aesthetic was the product of their place in time and consciousness
    I could attempt to recreate it, but it wouldn't be the real deal
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby oh wait because you're a loser and a pussy

Says the literal loser and pussy NPC that wastes its worthless little burrito life being a degenerate.
    You are no better than a hikikomori shutin, you are out in the fleshnet but you waste your potential by being such a vomit inducing waste of flesh.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Says the literal loser and pussy NPC that wastes its worthless little burrito life being a degenerate.
    You are no better than a hikikomori shutin, you are out in the fleshnet but you waste your potential by being such a vomit inducing waste of flesh.
    \
    You are such an NPC you can't even come up with a response so instead you rely on pictual memes like an infant

you are a zombie

incapable of sentience and freewill
Jump to Top