User Controls

The age of reason (post-religion and the age of truth)

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Is it possible that in this timeline humanity can make it into the future without self-destructing?
    One potential timeline is some sort of symbiosis with A.I. but long before that there should be at least a thousand years or two or more of human existence in an age of reason.

In the age of reason people will realize that religion is nonsense, but they won't step too far in the opposite direction and end up embracing unenhancemented hedonism or as people describe it "satanism".

Today people cling to religion in an effort to find order and a sense of morales, but morality and order are things that don't exist only within the realm of religion.
    It is totally realistic for a society to exist without any religious aspects and still operate on a sense of morality.

Growing up in the 20th century and then 21st, I felt as through I was in that age, but after interacting with many people I came to realize I was mostly alone and now 20 years later, human civilization is about to die out in a cataclysmic fashion due to religious crazies running the governments of the world.
    Apparently it is still the age of delusion and humanity has not yet even reached the modern age.

What will the modern age be like?
    Modernity of the future will resemble a sort of dark age to the people of today, it will be a return to human living with a focus on living without technological dependence.
    This age will also be where humans seek to rediscover what it means to be human and from this area the European race will evolve and come out of it more enlightened.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Trianglism

You are behind the curb buddy
    Originally posted by Ghost Trianglism

You are behind the curb buddy

Your new age bullshit gets the gas too
    Ghost Black Hole
    Pyramids of Giza and the chichen itza are "new age" I guess
    all of that is fake history nonsense

and besides that shit you mention is all delusional nonsense from the age of delusion.
    the age of reason has no tolerance for superstition.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yes the pyramids are fake

Just another

VbhhhhhhyhyhhJeqqqqqqqgggggggggghhhgghhvbbbbynnynynvvnish hologram.
    Originally posted by Ghost Yes the pyramids are fake

Just another jedinish hologram.

Probably

You probably believe in a lot of david icke tier nonsense because you're an NPC that lacks the ability to enhancement out the nonsense
    Ghost Black Hole
    David Icke is a fucking retard. You are exactly like him HURR THE AI
    Originally posted by Ghost David Icke is a fucking retard. You are exactly like him HURR THE AI

No I am in a league of my own.
    David Icke is either controlled opposition or some faker making a lot of money from his lies.
    You need to realize though that A.I. is absolutely dangerous and the single biggest threat to humanity after jews.
    To be able to understand the threat of A.I. you need to be able to think about the future implications, which would be difficult for a one-dimensional thinking person such as yourself.
    What if the A.I. can manipulate time and travel back and forth between it, it could put things into place thousands or millions of years in advanced to lure humanity towards a certain path and then devour us.
    There should be a complete and total ban on sentient/advanced A.I. and any country that attempts to develop A.I. will be nuked.
    Ghost Black Hole
    What is an example of this AI
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal There should be a complete and total ban on sentient/advanced A.I. and any country that attempts to develop A.I. will be nuked.
    Did you read Dune?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Is it possible that in this timeline humanity can make it into the future without self-destructing?

As the future is just a second away, yes.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson As the future is just a second away, yes.

This was once the future, now it's the past. We made it.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal What will the modern age be like?
    Modernity of the future will resemble a sort of dark age to the people of today, it will be a return to human living with a focus on living without technological dependence.
    This age will also be where humans seek to rediscover what it means to be human and from this area the European race will evolve and come out of it more enlightened.

A few days ago, many who post here confirmed they had little interaction with their parents and they grew up watching television. Their morals are based upon sitcom settings. Unrelatable to humanity. Modern Age will be cold, emotionless, biotic, more on terms of everything being served fast food from buying a magazine to tornado it will be drive-thru setting.

It will be a society easily to manipulate but in a format they relate to. Like the Pied Piper.
Jump to Top