User Controls

My nose is a dead mass of cells on my face and I walk funny

i megadose fish oil every day to make my brain growth accelerate before my development is finished, along with taking tricyclic and SSRI. when i add some weed into this mix my entire nervous system decides to level up and i use the power of my consciousness to decide how to distribute my attribute points.

last night i decided i needed to cure being a mouth breather so i breathed through only my nose for 6 hours straight, and it became like my nose was full of invisible cement constricting my nostrils and i forgot how to breathe so i had to consciously breathe every 2-3 seconds and it was making me really upset. i also feel like it pulled the skin on the back of my scalp apart and i had a crippling headache like i got hit in the head with a brick all night and had to OD on tylenol and aspirin and gabapentin (soul aspirin) to make it stop. this whole hellish ordeal was worth it however because now 90% of my breathing automatically occurs through my nose, which is a huge improvement over 10-20%.

also my dad was spraying my bird with a water bottle and the bird got scared and he said "maybe the bird thinks it's liserd breath". i ruminated on this all day long thinking he was saying evil things about reptillians and then i started screaming at him for mentioning liserds and he threatened to call the cops on me out of nowhere so i hit him with a plastic table, punched a ceiling and threw walnuts around the house. and then i told my mom on my dad for threatening me and my dad started lecturing me about huffing but i didnt want to hear it.

today i walked up the block to buy 8000mg ginseng extract bc NOOTROPICS!?!?!? to medicinally torture myself for 1$ and i realized i forgot how to walk too. and i was crying about how much my spine hurt walking up the block because laying in bed for 2 years straight deformed it. when i was walking i started focusing on making sure the bottom of my shoes dont touch the adjacent legs because the bottom of my shoes are dirty and it made me consider that i walk funny. i started trying to walk by exerting all the pressure of touching the ground on my toes, and then my toes started giving out and i felt like i was making robot movements while trying to detangle my spine. when you walk do you focus on having your big toe guide you when you lift the leg up, and then when you step down the pressure goes onto your toes, or do you let most of the pressure of your walking be exerted on the soles of your feet? i just want to be a real person and i need to learn how to do these things while i still can
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Seriously... TL;DR
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    this looks like a good toilet read
    Originally posted by Grylls this looks like a good toilet read

I don't read shit on the toilet I leave shit in it.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I don't read shit on the toilet I leave shit in it.

depends which way yo

never mind
    Originally posted by Grylls depends which way yo

never mind

Now you're catching on there Timmy.
    also whenever i upgrade my nose capabilities i smell evil within my nose like a scent of decay that someone with a mafia nose would smell and it scares me that i need to be thinking with my nose more to get rid of the evil jedi smells
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 also whenever i upgrade my nose capabilities i smell evil within my nose like a scent of decay that someone with a mafia nose would smell and it scares me that i need to be thinking with my nose more to get rid of the evil jedi smells

and italians
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 also whenever i upgrade my nose capabilities i smell evil within my nose like a scent of decay that someone with a mafia nose would smell and it scares me that i need to be thinking with my nose more to get rid of the evil jedi smells

probably have sinusitis, when I had my accident and they did a cat scan on me they told me I have sinuse disease and I'm sure their right because I pluck my nose hairs out and some times when I rub it it my nose smells.

I did some molly two weeks ago and crammed it up my nose and dude shit burnt way more than tek, the next day I woke up feeling unhinged and blew out this biggest gnarliest looking booger ever, plus I'm sure it doesn't help that I pluck out my nose hairs because I like the pain

get a neti pot and rinse your sinuses chicken
    WellHung Black Hole

better you than me.
Jump to Top