User Controls

Do you dance

do youy can uyou
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Yes I do dance and I think I dance well

I grew up in musical theatre and it involved dancing

Also did something called Modern Dance

And I used to do Dance Cental on my game station and got 5 stars on hard level

Now I just moon walk in my LED shoes at night
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Dolts
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah I love to dance I do it at shows and with chickens at ho downs. I also sing and play guitar, I'm not an aficionado by any means but I love to get krunk and do it. I've made a couple of freds on here about dancing.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao @ with chickens @ ho downs
    I like the charleton 2 step the best

CandyRein Black Hole
    I have a gif of me doin the Charleston lmao
    Originally posted by CandyRein I have a gif of me doin the Charleston lmao

get it chicken get it, i've been doering it back when snicker doodles costed a nickle at the eckards!

CandyRein Black Hole
    😂😂😂
    Hell ya 😋
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya. I was on an all star dance/cheer team growing up & we won 2 National championships in California. The third year we competed we got 1st runners up to Tom's River in Orlando. We won converse tennis shoes & "National champions" jackets. Lol pretty dope. Competing on that team kept me focused & out of trouble during my school years.

CandyRein Black Hole
    Amazing 😍
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    No You, my Love. 😋😘
    CandyRein Black Hole
    No U!😍😘❤️
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ya. I was on an all star dance/cheer team growing up & we won 2 National championships in California. The third year we competed we got 1st runners up to Tom's River in Orlando. We won converse tennis shoes & "National champions" jackets. Lol pretty dope. Competing on that team kept me focused & out of trouble during my school years.

That was before you got really fat and out of shape.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Ghost Black Hole
    I only know the shmurda dance
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I only know the shmurda dance

This?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung That was before you got really fat and out of shape.

Post abs matt
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i dance on mdma but otherwise it just feels pretty fucking dumb, lol.

No, I'm English.

I "English dance" which is leaning against the bar moving my beer bottle left to right to the beat of the music.
Jump to Top