User Controls

Getting drunk again

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    So while pondering if I should purchase a new TV for my wii games and later maybe a modern console instead of just relying on my iMac windows 7 bootcamp and playing older PC games on it and netflix, Ive decided to just get drunk instead. I am near this electronics store and also saw an abandoned shelf that would work well for my set up as I have almost no room in my studio and sleep on a mattress while a couch is on the right side from it not too far away for guests. So I am thinking I can put either that desk or a piece of wood on side of my mattress and run the tv from there since my IMac is across on boxes or I can just move the iMac and TV set back and forth but I have a lot of PC games I still want to beat but I also have an unused in years wii I never completed many games for.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Who do you main in smash
    Do they even have electricity in Poland yet?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Do they even have electricity in Poland yet?

Yes since 2017.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Do they even have electricity in Poland yet?

i don’t get it?

that’s not like you

Originally posted by tee hee hee Yes since 2017.

where do you get your statistics?

Originally posted by Wariat So while pondering if I should purchase a new TV for my wii games and later maybe a modern console instead of just relying on my iMac windows 7 bootcamp and playing older PC games on it and netflix, Ive decided to just get drunk instead. I am near this electronics store and also saw an abandoned shelf that would work well for my set up as I have almost no room in my studio and sleep on a mattress while a couch is on the right side from it not too far away for guests. So I am thinking I can put either that desk or a piece of wood on side of my mattress and run the tv from there since my IMac is across on boxes or I can just move the iMac and TV set back and forth but I have a lot of PC games I still want to beat but I also have an unused in years wii I never completed many games for.

is that your shag pad? pics
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Who do you main in smash

Your avatar is fuckable.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by WellHung Your avatar is fuckable.

you should print it off and masturbate with it
    Originally posted by Grylls where do you get your statistics?

Poland I expect.
Jump to Top