User Controls

The reason we're here right now

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    is because you're all jerks and possessed by satan/demons

If you weren't assholes back in the early 00s and rejected satan and bankers you could have turned things around and the United States wouldn't be in this situation right now

TOTSE circa 2000 - 2006 was such a wasted effort
    Instead of all the stupid pranks and degenerate nonsense, it could have become the next 4chan and spread the message of truth to the entire planet.
    There should have been a nation-wide effort to tear down the corrupt federal government the following weeks and months after the NYC attack.

But no

you're all worthless NPCs who allowed this to happen
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're just one of my alts that gained Sentience

Originally posted by Ghost What's the combination to open a portal to hell?

From my investigations, I have come to conclude that Microwave Ovens act like magnetic receptors / antenna to attract Demons and Demon activity, drawing Demons into your home. They are Satanic Devices created to actually SUMMON Demons into them by way of the Occult signal they omit, which has been planted inside them by Satan's Legions here on Earth. This is part of the overall Satanic Conspiracy that is going on right under our noses, and bringing a Microwave Oven into your home is like letting the Devil in your home, much like if your child brought home a copy of a Harry Potter book.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal is because you're all jerks and possessed by satan/demons

If you weren't assholes back in the early 00s and rejected satan and bankers you could have turned things around and the United States wouldn't be in this situation right now

TOTSE circa 2000 - 2006 was such a wasted effort
    Instead of all the stupid pranks and degenerate nonsense, it could have become the next 4chan and spread the message of truth to the entire planet.
    There should have been a nation-wide effort to tear down the corrupt federal government the following weeks and months after the NYC attack.

But no

you're all worthless NPCs who allowed this to happen

Why didn't you do anything to stop it then
    Ghost Black Hole
    Because he doesn't actually exist and is just a product of my imagination
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Why didn't you do anything to stop it then

I was in my early teens and busy playing video games/exploring the web
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal you're all worthless NPCs who allowed this to happen

NPCs don't tend to have the ability to make choices though...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I was in my early teens and busy playing video games/exploring the web

That was actually me
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson NPCs don't tend to have the ability to make choices though…

Do you even physically exist right now?
    For all I know you haven't even been rendered yet and what I'm responding to is a disembodied mishmash of assorted data coded to seem organic and living.
    All of you are probably A.I. and this whole website is a psyop.
    The entire internet is probably artificial.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I was in my early teens and busy playing video games/exploring the web

AKA not doing anything to stop it
    Originally posted by Jυicebox AKA not doing anything to stop it

It's not my duty to hold reality together, that's for you NPCs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Do you even physically exist right now?

As opposed to existing only in someone's mind like you?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It's not my duty to hold reality together

That's because you AREN'T REAL
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Do you even physically exist right now?
    For all I know you haven't even been rendered yet and what I'm responding to is a disembodied mishmash of assorted data coded to seem organic and living.
    All of you are probably A.I. and this whole website is a psyop.
    The entire internet is probably artificial.

It's a bit moot asking an NPC a question he isn't programmed to answer.

I used to be an adventurer like you but then I took and arrow to the knee.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It's not my duty to hold reality together, that's for you NPCs.

NPCs can't do anything outside of what they were programmed to do

You were the only one that could change the course of the game

But instead you sat around shitposting instead of making progress
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you're so tough why don't you post your home address pussy
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Honeypot
    deep man deep
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood deep man deep
    One recent example of the left borrowing from proven strategies of the Nazi movement is “The Federal Bureau of Investigation appears ready to create a new generation of Hitler Youth, turning family members against one another and asking citizens to be on the lookout for any relative, coworker, or friend who might be “mobilizing toward violence” from The Liberty Beacon includes this tweet from the FBI.

“Family members and peers are often best positioned to witness signs of mobilization to violence. Help prevent homegrown violent extremism. Visit https://go.usa.gov/x6mjf to learn how to spot suspicious behaviors and report them to the #FBI,” the tweet, which also contained eerie-looking graphics”.
    This is a hivemind experiment, as well.
    Scientists have learned that when rats on one side of the planet learn something, instantly rats on the other side of the planet then statistically learn it much easier.

The hivemind is real and works through an interconnected consciousness on a quantum level

Stasi, east germany. 'The lives of others'
Jump to Top