User Controls

The ammounts of times I was arrested was staggering

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Dont you guys agree? I mean people even here in Poland wonder if I am in jail already just when I am unheard of or dont come around for a few weeks.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Because you’re a degenerate. Get used to it. By the way you talk you’re are already “institutionalized”.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    how many times were you arrested
    Originally posted by Grylls how many times were you arrested

You gonna compare rap sheets?
    about five. And it usually happened around August each year once.
    Better lock yourself in a house next month. Sort of a self imposed prison😁
    Octavian motherfucker
    Grylls stop encouraging the retard to talk he's only been jail a handful of times, and only for molestation/ raping children.

Poland sucks, shit hole country with stoner eyed spastics and little be proud of apart from being Germany & Russia's bitch.

FUCK YOU WARIAT AND FUCK YOUR FAG COUNTRY.
    Originally posted by Octavian Grylls stop encouraging the retard to talk he's only been jail a handful of times, and only for molestation/ raping children.

Poland sucks, shit hole country with stoner eyed spastics with little be proud of apart from being Germany & Russia's bitch.

FUCK YOU WARIAT AND FUCK YOUR FAG COUNTRY.

Do you even understand the British way?

Octavian motherfucker
    NONCE
    Originally posted by Technologist You gonna compare rap sheets?

what’s a rap sheet?

i got arrested once when i was about 14 just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time
    Twice for the same thing (fighting) and twice more for the same thing (driving while drunk) is no cakewalk.
    Originally posted by Octavian NONCE

dunno man, i find it hard believe people like this actually still exist so i still think it’s a troll
    If I was arrested twice for fighting and did not start either fights, that shows you something. people who fight generally do not get arrested unless they are very effective at it.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat If I was arrested twice for fighting and did not start either fights, that shows you something. people who fight generally do not get arrested unless they are very effective at it.

No cause the police knew you were a fucking nonce so even of you were innoncent it's natural selection. You don't "fight", you get attacked for being an ugly weirdo with no friends.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol
    Originally posted by Octavian No cause the police knew you were a fucking nonce so even of you were innoncent it's natural selection. You don't "fight", you get attacked for being an ugly weirdo with no friends.

Police dont just arrest people because they dont like them. they need reasons and the ability to convict them on it. You cant convict someone because they look ugly or you dont like them.

You do realize courts throw cases out in CA right? evens ex cases right?
    Plus there is something called the Innocence project in the us and it is used against black people being arrested because cops dont like them all the time.
    Originally posted by Grylls what’s a rap sheet?

i got arrested once when i was about 14 just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time

It’s a register of your crimes.
    Originally posted by Technologist It’s a register of your crimes.

what the fuck just because im a nigger i automatically have a crime register
    Originally posted by Grylls what the fuck just because im a nigger i automatically have a crime register

Jump to Top