User Controls

Boris Johnson Prime Minister

Technologist victim of incest
    All right Brits, is this good or bad? Don’t know a lot about the man. Will he continue to support brexit?

All he needs is some hair gel, some styling, and he’d look like Trump😁
    WHERE IS THE NEWSES ?????

???""??
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Technologist All right Brits, is this good or bad? Don’t know a lot about the man. Will he continue to support brexit?

He is Britain's last hope
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker He is Britain's last hope

why?
    Originally posted by Grylls why?

Becasue
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist All right Brits, is this good or bad? Don’t know a lot about the man. Will he continue to support brexit?

Fucking white males are taking over the world
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he's actually insane to the point he should be involuntarily sectioned
    Seriously? Why do you say that?
    Originally posted by aldra he's actually insane to the point he should be involuntarily sectioned

I sense a remainer...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I have no problem with brexit
    Aldra

Originally posted by Technologist Seriously? Why do you say that?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by aldra he's actually insane to the point he should be involuntarily sectioned

Isn't he like seriously neoconish?
    Originally posted by aldra I have no problem with brexit

Then what?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    what's this about?

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Fucking white males are taking over the world

They've been running the world forever...it's why we have iphones and solar panels instead of bananas and mud huts.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They've been running the world forever…it's why we have iphones and solar panels instead of bananas and mud huts.

There really is some truth to that. Africa has more coastline than any other continent. It is a widely held belief that the first humans were from Africa. Yet no African nation has ever developed a "deep water" navy or explored the globe from those shores with a navy. On the other hand, Vikings.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker There really is some truth to that. Africa has more coastline than any other continent. It is a widely held belief that the first humans were from Africa. Yet no African nation has ever developed a "deep water" navy or explored the globe from those shores with a navy. On the other hand, Vikings.

don't be ignorant

Originally posted by NARCassist don't be ignorant

If you disagree let's hear it. Otherwise go shoot up or whatever you do to numb your misery.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker If you disagree let's hear it. Otherwise go shoot up or whatever you do to numb your misery.

plenty of african sea farers. egypt, south africa and algeria, among others, all have fairly decent navies. and the berbers were well known sea farers who were sailing long distances hundreds of years ago.

CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They've been running the world forever…it's why we have iphones and solar panels instead of bananas and mud huts.

And your offsprings are eating Tide Pods 😟
Jump to Top