User Controls

1 LIKE 1 PRAY FOR MY BIRD WITH AUTISM!!! 😒😭

he doesnt sit with my other birds, he doesnt talk to my other birds, and he has panic attacks every day WHAT SHOULD I DO!!??!?!? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜΅πŸ¦„πŸΆπŸ˜‚πŸ·πŸ˜†πŸŒΆπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ¦ŠπŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅πŸ˜­πŸ΅πŸ·πŸ˜†πŸ•πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸΊπŸ¦ŠπŸ·πŸ˜†πŸΆπŸΆπŸ˜­πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ•πŸ˜‰πŸ΅πŸΆπŸΊπŸ¦ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜†πŸ¦ŠπŸ˜†πŸ¦„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ΅πŸ˜†πŸ·πŸ˜€πŸ˜…πŸ•πŸŽπŸ·πŸ˜ƒπŸŒΆπŸΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜­πŸ˜…πŸ¦ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸΊπŸ•πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ¦ŠπŸ·πŸ’πŸ˜†πŸ¦„πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£πŸ¦ŠπŸ¦ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸΊπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜΅πŸΊπŸΊπŸ˜ƒπŸ’πŸ˜†πŸŽπŸ˜πŸ˜΅πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰πŸ·πŸ˜€πŸ˜†πŸŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜’πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    paint it a different colour

not black though, god knows what will happen
    HTS highlight reel
    omg like i feel so bad for this smol birb pls make him feel better he sounds rly depressed sploo
    Octavian motherfucker
    Snap his neck, mercy kill. Looks like he hasn't slept in days.
    Ghost Black Hole
    What do you feed it
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    That's a pretty cool bird. I know a lot about birds being as my parents are bird ranchers. There's even pajaros here in Tejas that build nest in the power lines named "Monk's" parrots that showed up to Austin ten years ago, they are also called "Quakers"
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š

he doesnt sit with my other birds, he doesnt talk to my other birds, and he has panic attacks every day WHAT SHOULD I DO!!??!?!? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜΅πŸ¦„πŸΆπŸ˜‚πŸ·πŸ˜†πŸŒΆπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ¦ŠπŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅πŸ˜­πŸ΅πŸ·πŸ˜†πŸ•πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸΊπŸ¦ŠπŸ·πŸ˜†πŸΆπŸΆπŸ˜­πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ•πŸ˜‰πŸ΅πŸΆπŸΊπŸ¦ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜†πŸ¦ŠπŸ˜†πŸ¦„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ΅πŸ˜†πŸ·πŸ˜€πŸ˜…πŸ•πŸŽπŸ·πŸ˜ƒπŸŒΆπŸΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜­πŸ˜…πŸ¦ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸΊπŸ•πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ¦ŠπŸ·πŸ’πŸ˜†πŸ¦„πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£πŸ¦ŠπŸ¦ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸΊπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜΅πŸΊπŸΊπŸ˜ƒπŸ’πŸ˜†πŸŽπŸ˜πŸ˜΅πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰πŸ·πŸ˜€πŸ˜†πŸŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜’πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…

Love him anyway.
    make him take an iq test you bird brain
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I had a canaary when I was little. He'd sing for me and I'd let him out of hisncage so he could stretch his wings and fly. Such happy times.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I had a canaary when I was little. He'd sing for me and I'd let him out of hisncage so he could stretch his wings and fly. Such happy times.

thats cute. I had parollets and african greys, I literally tossed my joint in the back yard because I thought it was my dad saying "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I have tons of scars on the top of my hands from those fuckers. the african grey would whistle dixie and saying "SHINER BOCK" because I'm sure thats what his owner drank lol

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    give it fresh fruit and veg
    Originally posted by Ghost give it fresh fruit and veg

my dad would feed the congo greys peanut butter sammiches with seed on it lol

But one of the worst things I've ever seen was my mom was feeding a new born and the baby bird just did a death rattle and it croaked and screamed for one last time and I knew it was dead and so did my my mom and she started to cry, I felt really bad about it, you could see the life going out of him.

Shrooms Houston
    It looks like a pegion hybrid.. hard to tell apart..HAVE YOU EATEN IT
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    See if it wants to get high on some good weed
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Cool berd
    Originally posted by POLECAT See if it wants to get high on some good weed

i smoke weed spice and crack around my birds and besides them having bad trips sometimes they seem to enjoy it
Jump to Top