User Controls

Chiro

Have any of you gone to a chiropractor before? My cousin is one, but he's the type that got brainwashed at that famous school that brainwashes everyone. Palmer. He's also super Christian and I've met others like that and they all give retarded advice. She (other one) said I can't handle dairy or gluten and that reducing my dairy intake will clear up my brain fog (no, it's cuz benzos sippy). They go off of pseudoscience with no real evidence and fuck people up and tell them that like, they can cure your allergies, which is what my cousin said to my other cousin. You're cured, so then he ate a piece of lobster.

I think some are fine though as long as they follow evidence based medicine, and I wonder if they can help my pain. I read that adjusting of the back is fine, it's really only the neck that cause big problems.. But my anatomy professor got his spine messed up by a chiro and then got it messed up more by a different chiro and he doesn't recommend them, so idk. What's your experience been with them?
Jump to Top