User Controls

So many things on this fucking planet piss me off.

But it's all shit humans do. ASMR fags, reddit fags, liberals, fat housewives, etc etc. Everyone's so fucking awful and it's driving me insane.

I need to get away for a while.

I need to get away.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    By the letting it get to you, you are in fact letting the world beat you. You have to be knowledgeable and aware of current events, but at the same time, you must make yourself detached from it. Think of the attacks from the world as a suit of armor; you need your shin guards, your vest, your helmet, your boots, your shield, your girdle, your gloves... if any of those parts of the armor are missing, you purposely leave yourself vulnerable to attack. You must be "no part of the world" in order to win the battle in the end, otherwise you simply end up defeating yourself through negligence and a lack of wisdom.
    By the letting it get to you, you are in fact letting the world beat you. You have to be knowledgeable and aware of current events, but at the same time, you must make yourself detached from it. Think of the attacks from the world as a suit of armor; you need your shin guards, your vest, your helmet, your boots, your shield, your girdle, your gloves… if any of those parts of the armor are missing, you purposely leave yourself vulnerable to attack. You must be "no part of the world" in order to win the battle in the end, otherwise you simply end up defeating yourself through negligence and a lack of wisdom.

Aw I love when spectral stops shitposting and plays a fatherly role.
    I'll have you voting democrat, goyim.
    \
    By the letting it get to you, you are in fact letting the world beat you. You have to be knowledgeable and aware of current events, but at the same time, you must make yourself detached from it. Think of the attacks from the world as a suit of armor; you need your shin guards, your vest, your helmet, your boots, your shield, your girdle, your gloves… if any of those parts of the armor are missing, you purposely leave yourself vulnerable to attack. You must be "no part of the world" in order to win the battle in the end, otherwise you simply end up defeating yourself through negligence and a lack of wisdom.
    wisdom yo
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Aw I love when spectral stops shitposting and plays a fatherly role.

Yes, you can spend 25 years hiding online like him, where it's safe, and we all slowly rot.

Problem is what doesn't kill you doesn't always make you stronger, some things wear you down and eat away at you inside until you're riddled with holes and falling apart.

Death may be the only exit, and I don't say that to goad you.
    I've never hidden from anything in my entire life. In fact, I'm as courageous, bold and daring as they come. I don't back down, and I don't hesitate to rush into danger, if it's a worthy cause. Cowards have always sickened me. So get your history straight, cat fucker, or you may just discover a few rude surprises along your happy little road of bullshit.
    Do you still talk to DaGuru? Were you sickened by him when he crawled along in the slow hiding from the cops, who were only there to fuck his wife?
    DaGuru finally brushed off the entire BBS scene altogether, having been sickened by what he experienced over the years. I haven't chatted with him, or seen hide nor hair of him, for quite awhile now.
    The last I heard of him he got 25 to life for sexually abusing his son for the past 13 years.
    DaGuru would never do such a thing.
Jump to Top