User Controls

Damm most vivid description ever of prison hell

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Ghost Black Hole
    Imagine getting out of prison and spending all your free time watching videos about prison
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Ghost Imagine getting out of prison and spending all your free time watching videos about prison

Lolol
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Ghost Imagine getting out of prison and spending all your free time watching videos about prison

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    At 1:40 th interview starts about the youth offenders in Florida.r eminds me of Speaker.
    At 24:23 he also talks about discovering prison channels after his stay there courtesey of the state of flroida like me for three yrs.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat At 24:23 he also talks about discovering prison channels after his stay there courtesey of the state of flroida like me for three yrs.

No one cares nonce.
    Ghost Black Hole

They say "you can imprison my body but my mind is always free!"

This niggas mind was in maximum security before the cops ever picked him up lol
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Ghost They say "you can imprison my body but my mind is always free!"

This niggas mind was in maximum security before the cops ever picked him up lol

He's probably a rape baby/ born in an institution like Charlie Manson, at least he wasn't a fucking nonce doe.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    imagine this. you're tied up naked to chains facing down a huge chimney that goes on for eternity and occasionally you see embers rise up while you hear gutteral moans in an ancient language you've never heard before, and you don't know why you're there and you don't question it.. you just eternally rot there forever with no hope or love to ever see you again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby imagine this. you're tied up naked to chains facing down a huge chimney that goes on for eternity and occasionally you see embers rise up while you hear gutteral moans in an ancient language you've never heard before, and you don't know why you're there and you don't question it.. you just eternally rot there forever with no hope or love to ever see you again

I thought you were on about Auswitz till "ancient language"
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    some people all about that prison life.

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

You didn't tell me why that hick was shouting at AC to "gtfo" on their debut performance video?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby imagine this. you're tied up naked to chains facing down a huge chimney that goes on for eternity and occasionally you see embers rise up while you hear gutteral moans in an ancient language you've never heard before, and you don't know why you're there and you don't question it.. you just eternally rot there forever with no hope or love to ever see you again

whoa
    Originally posted by Octavian You didn't tell me why that hick was shouting at AC to "gtfo" on their debut performance video?

he went into the crowd to mosh with them *dude the guitar player who's now dead from falling off an escalator in japan lol, literally threw a road cone at me and knocked my wind out and I didn't bitch about it and i was 19 at the time* and the drunk lady grabbed his mic and he socked her lol

funny thing is they have mike williams from eyehategod lurking in the background with a shit eating grin.

I went to a blink182 concert a couple years back and it was pretty lit but there were kids like under 21 that were severely freaked out that other people were jumping up and down in a friendly manner and whyte knyte fags trying to protect other gonts glasses getting knocked off, still a fun time though
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    this guy do make me laugh tho

park police Tuskegee Airman
    Instead of moving on with their lives, an awful lot of people tell stories from when they were in prison. It's annoying and boring as fuck to anyone else except for a few groupies that think being an ex con is cool somehow. Really it just makes you look stupid.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I can't relate because I've never been in trouble

I'm a model citizen
Jump to Top