User Controls

Serial Killer General

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Post your fav serial killers and explain why you love them so much

For me it's Jeffery Dhamer, idk, he just stood out in particular (or maybe it's because he was the top video on yt)
    Around the time, 2013 - 2014 I started getting into weed and would go on yotuube to watch videos from all sorts of topics, one of them being serial killers.
    I don't condone this type of behavior, but I do find it to be quite interesting in a way.
    Too bad these people didn't focus their effort in dismantling the corrupt government (just think about the possibilities if people like jeffery dhamer and timothy mcveigh got together).

I guess the appeal also has a lot to do with the 20th century filmic style.

There is a point though where if you have one too many serial killers then it is no longer a phenomena and becomes routine and normal.
    What makes serial killers so appealing is the mysterious allure.
    I love 1990s tv production so much ^_^
    I wonder what happened to Jeffery Dahmer.
    Was he experimented on?
    Was he the victim of satanic ritual abuse?
    Was he just bored and had no sense of personal boundaries?

What was it .... that made that little innocent Jeffery Dahmer think that it would be okay to kill random NPCs and eat their flesh.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah, Dahmer liked pretty boys like you OP. He’d take you home. Fill your head with acids, so you’re barely alive, then he’d fuck you to death. Does your young meat taste good? He loved eating young fags like you.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I wonder what happened to Jeffery Dahmer.
    Was he experimented on?
    Was he the victim of satanic ritual abuse?
    Was he just bored and had no sense of personal boundaries?

What was it …. that made that little innocent Jeffery Dahmer think that it would be okay to kill random NPCs and eat their flesh.

He was killed in prison with a broomstick up the ass!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I bet hiki-meat tastes good😋🍖
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That’s right OP is Eurasian, Jeffrey loved those Asian boys. He’d eat em up!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist He was killed in prison with a broomstick up the ass!

Really?

Man

Poor guy.
    I wonder what happened to him that drove him to that kind of behavior.
    It had to have been some form of abuse at an early age.
    His father was a chemist .... Jeffery was probably MKULTRA'd
    eh his father just sounds schizophrenic

probably passed it down through the generations
    Ghost Black Hole
    When I was a kid I saw a dude on Americas most wanted that went around shooting people with home made shotguns

Scared the shit out of me that someone could just make a gun like that, he's literally unstoppable
    Originally posted by Ghost When I was a kid I saw a dude on Americas most wanted that went around shooting people with home made shotguns

Scared the shit out of me that someone could just make a gun like that, he's literally unstoppable

The United States sounds like such a scary and dangerous place huh
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Edward Edgelord
    The ones that haven't been caught.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Albert Fish ate children and commented that the buttocks were the best part.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Albert Fish ate children and commented that the buttocks were the best part.

Clearly he never BBQed the ribs.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Clearly he never BBQed the ribs.

He even wrote letters to the mothers letting them know how tasty their children were.
    Well the young of any species is always tastier than the old ones.

If you've ever eaten a 60yr old you know it's like chewing on a strip of tanned leather.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-million-dollar-house-where-albert-fish-the-reallife-hannibal-lecter-ate-10yearold-grace-budd/news-story/c568b1840be5ab0b7af0370d9cfafb09
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Albert Fish ate children and commented that the buttocks were the best part.

*yawn*
    The hollywood actors and executives along with people throughout the government do that on a daily basis.
Jump to Top