User Controls

Who likes to get high and use Google Earth?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    idk why I didn't think to do this all those years instead of getting caught up in conspiracy shit which lead to a lot of mental health issues

This is more fun than any game released these days .... I don't ever even play games anymore except GTA IV (I like to explore the game world).

It would be cool if jewgle would release an option to turn the map into one big blurred out region like in RTS games and as you explore the map it clears up .... that would be an incentive for people to try and explore every region of earth.
    But they won't do that because jews cannot understand fun, they can only steal and destroy.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm looking forward to when your ban at 4Chan ends.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung I'm looking forward to when your ban at 4Chan ends.

why are you people so boring
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal why are you people so boring

Because we're NPC's, remember.

You know, I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee.
    WellHung Black Hole
    That's the way God made us?
    blaster master victim of incest
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal idk why I didn't think to do this all those years instead of getting caught up in conspiracy shit which lead to a lot of mental health issues

This is more fun than any game released these days …. I don't ever even play games anymore except GTA IV (I like to explore the game world).

It would be cool if jewgle would release an option to turn the map into one big blurred out region like in RTS games and as you explore the map it clears up …. that would be an incentive for people to try and explore every region of earth.
    But they won't do that because jews cannot understand fun, they can only steal and destroy.

There's already a built in flight simulator. Otherwise Submit a Pull(TM)
Jump to Top