User Controls

Banned for racism on 4chan

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    This isn't anything new and they have probably been doing this since 2010, but it still surprises me how far 4chan has fallen.
    This is the place that used to have loli and guro boards, a place where you could post goatse on a music board and probably at the worst your post would be deleted.
    I really want to build a 4chan alternative that is pro-free speech but at the same time I don't want to attract the intelligence agencies.

The current internet fucking sucks.
    Everybody is saying this.
    What can be done to improve it?

I remember around 2009 or so seeing these plans for the ISP companies to create television-like packages for the internet where you would pay a certain fee to access certain groups of websites .... what a horrible thought .... I think that was the start of the net neutrality debate.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Banned from 4chan???

For racism???

From 4chan for racism?
    Originally posted by gadzooks Banned from 4chan???

For racism???

From 4chan for racism?

Yeah orz
    I made some comment about shitskins on /x/
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Can't you just restart your modem and get a new IP addy?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Also I'm 💯 sure you deserved your ban.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Can't you just restart your modem and get a new IP addy?

THat would require getting up and walking to another room
    it's only a 2 day ban
    Technologist victim of incest
Jump to Top