User Controls

Crouton

I used to have a terrible drug lust. I wasn't really addicted to anything but I just really liked to get high. Now I take Crouton and its a great drug that satiates my drug lust without making me feel like shit the next day. Its a plant from Asia that acts like an opiate but also gives me caffeine like energy. I would recommend it if you like to get high but can't or don't want to use more serious drugs. You can still get addicted but only if you use it every day. I use an extract from my local head shop but I'm looking for a cheaper or better source. I'm really only interested in extracts because in its leaf form you have to take a lot to feel it. The guy at the head shop said that they recently changed the rules and your only supposed to buy it from head shops and not online. I think he might be full of shit but there is little risk or consequence of being caught. Anyone have any good sources?
    Uh, they did not recently change the rules anywhere I'm aware of. It's still perfectly legal to buy it online, in the US anyway. I don't know about other countries. You can find it way cheaper online than you ever will in a headshop. Try Herbal salvation, you have to type in "Speciosa" into the search bar but they've always been reliable for me, been using them over a year now. One of the most reliable Crouton vendors in the online Crouton vending market!!!111

I haven't tried their golden standard extract, but I hear it's about .1g to 1g of leaf. Personally, I prefer to just put the leaf into 00 caps. It makes taking it easy.
    I'm starting to take the head shop here that sells it is way overpriced I just buy it online it's a lot fresher and better quality don't take extracts the up your tolerance to fast
    Just mention my name "Cranky Chef Kong" on Facebook, like and share for a free ounce, mention the forum.
    CroutonFROG
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Crouton sucks. It kinda sorta helped me through WDs, but still fuck man... I was still on the fence, and I wouldn't get it again, Id just suffer or find real opiates to skim by on until my shit comes.
    How much T-PAIN do you use?
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    100 grams a month.
Jump to Top