User Controls

ITT: Nudes

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    So basically you and infinitysocks had a good weekend?
    Nah, everyone is just so obsessed with me lately I figured I'd give them a show

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country So basically you and infinitysocks had a good weekend?

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Are you renting out you account to infinitysocks?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I'm the ninja-editer from hell
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I'm the ninja-editer from hell

Obviously not since I landed on the right post.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Obviously not since I landed on the right post.

Heh, yeah. So how much do you charge the local negroes to tear that asshole up?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    hdl is such a toothless loser its unbelievable

Originally posted by Helladamnleet Nah, everyone is just so obsessed with me lately I figured I'd give them a show

no one is obsessed with you, you're really high you retard, you're such a huge fag, keep posting mens buttholes you hick
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no one is obsessed with you, you're really high you retard

It's been a really hella damn slow week.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It's been a really hella damn slow week.

he's trying.. he's trying..
    how is it possible for your asshole to be *that* dirty ???
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how is it possible for your asshole to be *that* dirty ???

im sure his wife would know with her two kilo cheeks
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im sure his wife would know with her two kilo cheeks

i kinda pity her.

having to handle all those brown stained underpants and launder them.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    this kinda reminds me of those 2 dudes on zoklet that always showed their butthole
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    it looks like theres 2 holes in your ass

any of you experts in faggotory care to confirm this?
    WellHung Black Hole
    So you don't have teethn you don't shower, You don't clean your ass hole, n your wife is a fat pig? Yup, you're definitely from Arkansas.👍
    Originally posted by WellHung So you don't have teethn you don't shower, You don't clean your ass hole, n your wife is a fat pig? Yup, you're definitely from Arkansas.👍

nah he's from wisconsin..
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet

What happened to your shit site.
Jump to Top