User Controls

so I fuekd this british chick

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    here is her latest video about fucking Poland lol:

she also claims to be bi and jedi. I had sex with her months ago and she told me she was bi then. but the thigng is she was talking shit to me about being an ex con and asking me questions if I fucked other men.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    well, did you fuck other men?
    no. but some tried to touch me inappropriately.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Have you no self respect? Jesus, fucking a brit woman.
    what is ur opinion of what she says here?

Octavian motherfucker
    None of this happened, take your meds and get back on the psych ward you deluded noncey bastard.
    dude she rimmed me and stroked my cock at the same time.
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls well, did you get fucked by other men?

fixt
    she. wntions it at like 5:23 how pateiotic or narionalistic they are? why do you guys think people from countries like poland are this way? why do they like to argue and lwrvert their own history to make their neighboors always the bad guys?
    by the way, what is your opimion of the guy she describes? how many of you would have the balls to do that or be that guy?
    also the way she describes what a macho thing to do in poland. what is ur opinion?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat she. wntions it at like 5:23 how pateiotic or narionalistic they are? why do you guys think people from countries like poland are this way? why do they like to argue and lwrvert their own history to make their neighboors always the bad guys?

It's due to the upper class and jedi influence. The lower classes get along, always have, always will.

War comes from the upper classes, especially the jedi - and being jedi-ish is how the elite distinguish themselves from people like us.
    she describes me here?

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    She high AF
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    https://youtu.be/R27y9Nx53RQ?t=416

Does she believe that prostitution should be legalised?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP is a total faggot and a liar lol
Jump to Top