User Controls

Ok so about last night

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    You guys may know I went out last night and got shit faced. I was at one point really angry and you saw my personality or my heart of darkness persona at work. I even said hitler was good trying to get rid of the polish I was that angry and wrote two different people on messenger this from Poland. I was so frustrated and alone and sexually frustrated. What set me off was this guy who grabbed a beer out of my hand after I ordered because apparently he ordered right before me and it was his but the way he grabbed it like disrespectful I should have just held the hand firm on that pint glass. I dont know why I didnt. In a private level 2 prison i was at this tall whigger grabbed my cup getting hot water once because he claimed I disrespected him by not waiting for him because he didnt want to get it right away because the water wasnt hot enough for him. And I held it then so I was mad at myself for being punked and disrespected by a Pollack like this and just walked out. I needed to take a breath from that particular bar and go somewhere else before I get set off and something happens or before the jakehat comes out. But really most things in life it isnt even the Pollacks it is me being mad at myself for letting the Pollacks get to me here.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    are you OK ?

I compensate for my small penis with my Apple iPhone Xs Max 512GB
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    didn't read

I compensate for my small penis with my Maximus 8G Colossus Cock
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 didn't read

I compensate for my small penis with my Maximus 8G Colossus Cock

squirrel told me its average at best. She said it's not as big as mine.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Ultimately you need to harden up, and that means not even noticing shit like that.

You seem like you repeat things that happen to you over and over, neurotically. It's obvious you can't relax around people.
    Originally posted by WellHung squirrel told me its average at best. She said it's not as big as mine.

Yeah well I'm not posting my cock so you best get the taste out yo mouf
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Yeah well I'm not posting my cock so you best get the taste out yo mouf

your 8G maximus signature doesnt seem to be working

*skeet skeet*
    It wasnt even just that there was another incident where

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Ultimately you need to harden up, and that means not even noticing shit like that.

You seem like you repeat things that happen to you over and over, neurotically. It's obvious you can't relax around people.

I agree with this but what do you mean neurotically?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat I agree with this but what do you mean neurotically?

You overthink stuff. You play back things that happen and try to find meaning in them, to fit them into an overall narrative. You keep trying to think verbally.

Not saying you're jedi, but it's Woody Allen stuff, except that he made fun of that predilection, except in the typically self-aggrandizing jedi manner.
    how old are you wariat
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You overthink stuff. You play back things that happen and try to find meaning in them, to fit them into an overall narrative. You keep trying to think verbally.

Not saying you're jedi, but it's Woody Allen stuff, except that he made fun of that predilection, except in the typically self-aggrandizing jedi manner.

what do you mean woody allen stuff? woody allen banged some hot women including teens in his day,
    Originally posted by Grylls how old are you wariat

how long you in poland for?
    ever maybe
    Originally posted by Wariat ever maybe

In other words till your money runs out.
    well i got some fsmily in usa in case that happens but it gets tiring asking.
    i may end up going to the ukraine. I hear its cheap living there.
    Originally posted by Wariat well i got some fsmily in usa in case that happens but it gets tiring asking.

Do you have a job yet?
Jump to Top