Technologist needs a usertitle.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I suggest "mom"
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    She has one. "victim of incest'
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Meh, might as well be default.
    The fact remains she already has a custom user title. Lanny didn't "forget", she's just still butthurt that it is what it is.

I think the campaign you're all looking for is "Technologist wants a DIFFERENT user title still"
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    May I suggest "Best nekkid pictures on NIS"?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You guys all need user titles yourselves.

Lanny is oppressing us by keeping all the usertitles to himself!
    Originally posted by stl1 May I suggest "Best nekkid pictures on NIS"?

Sure bb
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet The fact remains she already has a custom user title. Lanny didn't "forget", she's just still butthurt that it is what it is.

Butt hurt about what exactly??? Why you gotta lie? Then go and post your shitty ass for all to see. Please clean yourself.

Now, this is not your site, so you may not know this, but motherfucker, victim of incest, and a few others I can’t remember right now, are not custom usernames. I didn’t start getting these different titles until I started playing taboo phrase. When I lost, I became a victim of incest. I’ve seen other people with the username motherfucker, I’ve had it for a bit now. I don’t know what I did to get this user title, but I’m pretty sure there’s a method to this madness.

Nil, not sure if mom would be cringy or just funny. I do like ya damn degenerates😁
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist Butt hurt about what exactly??? Why you gotta lie? Then go and post your shitty ass for all to see. Please clean yourself.

Now, this is not your site, so you may not know this, but motherfucker, victim of incest, and a few others I can’t remember right now, are not custom usernames. I didn’t start getting these different titles until I started playing taboo phrase. When I lost, I became a victim of incest. I’ve seen other people with the username motherfucker, I’ve had it for a bit now. I don’t know what I did to get this user title, but I’m pretty sure there’s a method to this madness.

Nil, not sure if mom would be cringy or just funny. I do like ya damn degenerates😁

import os
    from datetime import timedelta

default_app_config = 'ISS.contrib.taboo.apps.TabooConfig'

ISS_config = {
    'violation_duration': timedelta(days=1),
    'ban_reason_tmpl': 'You said the taboo phrase "%(phrase)s"!',
    'reregister_cooldown': timedelta(days=1),
    'min_posts_to_reg': 100,
    'min_age_to_reg': timedelta(days=28),
    'time_to_inactivity': timedelta(days=7),
    'post_msg_tmpl': '\n\n[ b(old) ]User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "%(phrase)s"![/ b(old) ]',
    'base_path': '^taboo/',
    'gulp_dir': os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__)) + '/static-src',
    'usertitle_punishment': 'victim of incest',
    'usertitle_reward': 'motherfucker',
    'usertitle_duration': timedelta(days=14),
    'phrases': ['adult', 'aeroplane', 'air', 'aircraft carrier', 'airforce', 'airport', 'album', 'betabet', 'apple', 'arm', 'army', 'baby', 'baby', 'backpack', 'balloon', 'banana', 'bank', 'barbecue', 'bathroom', 'bathtub', 'bed', 'bed', 'bee', 'bible', 'bible', 'bird', 'bomb', 'book', 'boss', 'bottle', 'bowl', 'box', 'boy', 'brain', 'bridge', 'butterfly', 'button', 'cappuccino', 'car', 'car-race', 'carpet', 'carrot', 'cave', 'chair', 'chess board', 'chief', 'child', 'chisel', 'chocolates', 'church', 'church', 'circle', 'circus', 'circus', 'clock', 'clown', 'coffee', 'coffee-shop', 'comet', 'compact disc', 'compass', 'computer', 'crystal', 'cup', 'cycle', 'data base', 'desk', 'diamond', 'dress', 'drill', 'drink', 'drum', 'dung', 'ears', 'earth', 'egg', 'electricity', 'elephant', 'eraser', 'explosive', 'eyes', 'family', 'fan', 'feather', 'festival', 'film', 'finger', 'fire', 'floodlight', 'flower', 'foot', 'fork', 'freeway', 'fruit', 'fungus', 'game', 'garden', 'gas', 'gate', 'gemstone', 'girl', 'gloves', 'god', 'grapes', 'guitar', 'hammer', 'hat', 'hieroglyph', 'highway', 'horoscope', 'horse', 'hose', 'ice', 'ice-cream', 'insect', 'jet fighter', 'junk', 'kaleidoscope', 'kitchen', 'knife', 'leather jacket', 'leg', 'library', 'liquid', 'magnet', 'man', 'map', 'maze', 'meat', 'meteor', 'microscope', 'milk', 'milkshake', 'mist', 'money $$$$', 'monster', 'mosquito', 'mouth', 'nail', 'navy', 'necklace', 'needle', 'onion', 'paintbrush', 'pants', 'parachute', 'passport', 'pebble', 'pendulum', 'pepper', 'perfume', 'pillow', 'plane', 'planet', 'pocket', 'post-office', 'potato', 'printer', 'prison', 'pyramid', 'radar', 'rainbow', 'record', 'restaurant', 'rifle', 'ring', 'robot', 'rock', 'rocket', 'roof', 'room', 'rope', 'saddle', 'salt', 'sandpaper', 'sandwich', 'satellite', 'school', 'sex', 'ship', 'shoes', 'shop', 'shower', 'signature', 'skeleton', 'slave', 'snail', 'software', 'solid', 'space shuttle', 'spectrum', 'sphere', 'spice', 'spiral', 'spoon', 'sports-car', 'spot light', 'square', 'staircase', 'star', 'stomach', 'sun', 'sunglasses', 'surveyor', 'swimming pool', 'sword', 'table', 'tapestry', 'teeth', 'telescope', 'television', 'tennis racquet', 'thermometer', 'tiger', 'toilet', 'tongue', 'torch', 'torpedo', 'train', 'treadmill', 'triangle', 'tunnel', 'typewriter', 'umbrella', 'vacuum', 'vampire', 'videotape', 'vulture', 'water', 'weapon', 'web', 'wheelchair', 'window', 'woman', 'worm', 'x-ray']
    }

import hooks
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    mother hen

radiation enthusiast
    Originally posted by aldra mother hen

i like this
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 i like this

locked in psychiatric prism
    Ghost Black Hole
    smoke tek
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra mother hen

With a touch of TDS
    Tardive DyskeniSia?
    Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Same shit as Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Same disease vectors and all.

In fact ... perhaps the disease vectors should be incinerated, in the interests of public safety?
    Originally posted by aldra locked in psychiatric prism

I like this.

Prisms are purdy😂
    Oh, and Soi....WTF? I thought you quit attacking me about politics.?? Shithead👅

Oh forgot to say. That’s really cool what you did up there!!! I knew there was something to it.
    Originally posted by Technologist Oh, and Soi….WTF? I thought you quit attacking me about politics.?? Shithead👅

Except you're not a disease vector...you're one of the other group.
    The big trick they play is convincing you that you're one of the winners. They had me convinced of that once too. Never again.
Jump to Top