User Controls

A bunch of stuff I've wanted to get off my chest for a while now.

1) Everything you care about and fight for is retarded. I'm mostly talking to the younger crowd here. I mean the rights of anything. Women's rights, men's rights, tranny rights, nigger rights... you name it, it's retarded.

We're alive in this reality for a minuscule of a minuscule of a second. Not one goddamn thing matters you idiot. Don't even say to yourself "oh, we're making it a better world for our children" because your children won't exist when you're fucking DEAD. This reality is dependent on your senses.

Imagine, if you will, that when you die you start life again in another reality, a universe completely different to this one with different laws of physics, etc. And then when you die there, you wake up in another reality, and so on. Did the fucking "rights" you fought for in the previous reality matter at all? There's no such goddamn thing as a tranny anymore, that was the past life!

Well, it's the same thing, except instead of there being a different reality after you die, there's nothing.

2) Women are awful.

They really are. They're just fucking awful. Everything they say, do, even the way the look. They're just fucking shitty creatures, and I wish I was gay.

Nobody gives a FUCK about what you have to say! If men would just be fucking honest, they'd admit that you're nothing but a vagina to them!

But there's one thing I hate more than women. And that's...

3) Pussy men who are desperate for women.

I meet you all the time. How the fuck does the rant "I'm such a nice guy but girls don't want me! They only want jerks! :(" still fucking exist? I see guys IN REAL LIFE say this ALL THE TIME. ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!? It's not just women you daft cunts. It's why everyone loves donald trump, because power is attractive. Nobody wants to hang around a goddamn pussy -- they offer NOTHING. It's not about you being "a nice guy", you're just a fucking piece of shit.

YOU'RE SO GODDAMN DESPERATE FOR PUSSY. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE NO GETTING ANY. I fucking tell these idiots in real life "haha women, god I hate em" and they LAUGH at me, even though I'm the only one who's actually had girlfriends before. Meanwhile they're crying that girls only go for jerks, and I'd be rude for laughing at THEM, even though they're the only ones who are goddamn fucking laughable!

FUCK I HATE THEM ALL. I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Your rant doesn't matter. Why do you let anything bother you?
    Die.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    One day we all will.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So did you ask that girl over to play virtual realiteiz?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This reality is dependent on your senses.

Wrong, only the perception of reality is dependent on your senses. Tell me, if you suddenly go blind does that mean everything loses it's shape, color and what have you for everyone else? Of course it doesn't.

Imagine, if you will, that when you die you start life again in another reality, a universe completely different to this one with different laws of physics, etc. And then when you die there, you wake up in another reality, and so on. Did the fucking "rights" you fought for in the previous reality matter at all?

There's no such goddamn thing as a tranny anymore, that was the past life!

Why do we even need to imagine all this reincarnation crap for you to make your point about the tranny? Actually i'll tell you why, it's because it's not a very well thought out point or argument to begin with. In fact, it's a non sequiter.

2) Women are awful.

Do you hate your mom too?

3) Pussy men who are desperate for women.

No contest.
    So did you ask that girl over to play virtual realiteiz?

I haven't seen her yet, even though I've been to the gym every day. I always see her regularly throughout the week, so hopefully tomorrow. Will keep you updated.
    One day we all will.

But I hope you're first.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Enter, I highly recommend you read Schopenhauer's essay: On Women

https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    oh look enter's back
    I wish I was[SIZE=20px] gay[/SIZE]

ding ding ding
Jump to Top