User Controls

helladamnleete

good poster
    Ghost Black Hole
    LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    😂
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    plz change to heckadarnleet i cant have swears on computer or i get grounded
    Tell your mom she's a faggot
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    everyone go to www.newtoasty.com this website sucks, one without users is much better
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand HellaDamnLeet. His humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical poster's head. There's also Hella's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Totse erotica literature, for instance.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I think Hell is going to rage quit any day now.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by A College Professor To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand HellaDamnLeet. His humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical poster's head. There's also Hella's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Totse erotica literature, for instance.

The most accurate description of me in the 15 years I've been here. Good show.
    Originally posted by DietPiano good poster

Someone said my name?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I made HDL something but I think its too late to be any help now.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Helladamnstupid Someone said my name?

I already like HDS better than HDL
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Helladamnstupid Someone said my name?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There's a lot of muscles in the forehead.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There's a lot of muscles in the forehead.

Thanks for ruining my ~2005 celebrity crush.

Jeez.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There's a lot of muscles in the forehead.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker

I have no idea what this is but I'll bet that my quality of life will be much better for as long as I don't see it again.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by gadzooks I have no idea what this is but I'll bet that my quality of life will be much better for as long as I don't see it again.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker

Blocked!

jk obviously
Jump to Top